zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Raccan I love your new drawings-I love the one where Pagey has fallen over and he is in his Stars/Symbols/Planets trousers :wub:

Keep them coming!!!

^^ Thanks a lot! I'll do my best - I have an idea for Jonesy now, but I think I won't be able to draw it the way I imagine it...

Picture10.jpg

I drew this with permanent marker (NO PENCILS INVOLVED! Which I never imagined I could do cause I usually erase alot, so I can't belive I did this either!) and it did take awhile (Especially the background cause I used a thin marker!) Yeah, I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of it instead :P !!

(P.S Can you guess what's missing ;) ?)

Picture10.jpg

I drew this with permanent marker (NO PENCILS INVOLVED! Which I never imagined I could do cause I usually erase alot, so I can't belive I did this either!) and it did take awhile (Especially the background cause I used a thin marker!) Yeah, I don't have a scanner so I took a picture of it instead :P !!

(P.S Can you guess what's missing ;) ?)

Wow, that's so awesome! With permanent-marker? Wow... That really is amazing... Really good job! (Had the feeling that I was repeating myself all the time o.O ?)

Wow, that's so awesome! With permanent-marker? Wow... That really is amazing... Really good job! (Had the feeling that I was repeating myself all the time o.O ?)

Thank you ^^!! I like your manga-stylings of Zep too :thumbsup: ! Yes, permanent marker, and it took 3 times on 3 pieces of paper to get it just right (One had one big eye and another had low lips :lol: )

Thank you ^^!! I like your manga-stylings of Zep too :thumbsup: ! Yes, permanent marker, and it took 3 times on 3 pieces of paper to get it just right (One had one big eye and another had low lips :lol: )

Thanks ^^ I can't really draw realistic and for I always draw people in manga-style, I thought I could as well do it with Zep.

Ha, but in the end it came out really good :thumbsup:

Well then, I like them ^^! It kind of makes you think how they really would be if they were in cartoons or something :P !! I actually drew Robert in cartoon style and I'll trying posting it soon! I also have drawn Robert realistically but the second one I drew came out kinda weird and the first one was on lined paper :slapface: !!

Well then, I like them ^^! It kind of makes you think how they really would be if they were in cartoons or something :P !! I actually drew Robert in cartoon style and I'll trying posting it soon! I also have drawn Robert realistically but the second one I drew came out kinda weird and the first one was on lined paper :slapface: !!

Hm, yeah ^^

Looking forward to see the cartoon-Robert!

Ah, I didn't draw anything the last week (except a card for my mother and I completely messed it up...), so I'll post an older drawing...

Hmmm... did this already two months ago or something. I started it in the morning and it lay around while I was at university... In the evening I finished it then. The ideas I got when watching "Immigrant Song" and the first three songs from "Earl's Court" on the LZ DVD... The "I sleep with my guitar Jimmy" got hairstyle like on the video footage from "Immigrant Song" and I remembered him saying something about an "guitar army". Guess he really was in love with his guitar :D Then there is a Royal Alber Hall Jimmy (which I like most) and a free-time Jimmy...

Enjoy!

three-jimmys.jpg

Hm, yeah ^^

Ah, I didn't draw anything the last week (except a card for my mother and I completely messed it up...), so I'll post an older drawing...

Hmmm... did this already two months ago or something. I started it in the morning and it lay around while I was at university... In the evening I finished it then. The ideas I got when watching "Immigrant Song" and the first three songs from "Earl's Court" on the LZ DVD... The "I sleep with my guitar Jimmy" got hairstyle like on the video footage from "Immigrant Song" and I remembered him saying something about an "guitar army". Guess he really was in love with his guitar :D Then there is a Royal Alber Hall Jimmy (which I like most) and a free-time Jimmy...

Enjoy!

three-jimmys.jpg

I think they're adorable, especially the "I sleep with my guitar" one ^^!! Good job :thumbsup: !!

Hm, yeah ^^

Enjoy!

three-jimmys.jpg

Awwwwww Jimmy asleep is soooo sweet...pleasent dreams my angel :wub:

I think they're adorable, especially the "I sleep with my guitar" one ^^!! Good job :thumbsup: !!

Yay, thanks ^^ The hands on the guitar-jimmy went so well (I hate drawing hands and always have my problems with them...)

Hm, yeah ^^

Enjoy!

three-jimmys.jpg

He is so sweet! Can you imagine to watch him sleeping? Only stroke gently his cheek not to wake him up... :wub:

Or wake him up with a tender :kiss:

Hm, yeah ^^

Enjoy!

three-jimmys.jpg

I adore them all! I love the one with him sleeping. It reminds me when he said the guitar never use to leave his side, until it was taken away from him at school, which makes me want to cry.

He is so sweet! Can you imagine to watch him sleeping? Only stroke gently his cheek not to wake him up... :wub:

Or wake him up with a tender :kiss:

Oh my, watching him sleep would be enough ^^

But kissing him awake doesn't sound too bad either :wub:

I adore them all! I love the one with him sleeping. It reminds me when he said the guitar never use to leave his side, until it was taken away from him at school, which makes me want to cry.

Thanks a lot!

:( How unfair to take it away from him... Getting parted from his best friend... :(

Ok, I'm not quite sure if I already posted it here and I'm too lazy to look, but I don't think so...

Anyway, Jonesy... I got the idea some weeks ago in university and drew it on a Friday night after three glasses of red vine (it seems I can draw easily after red vine ^^ I made three drawings in one hour).

I love his hair at this picture!

Jonesy_and_his_Cross_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Yay, thanks ^^ The hands on the guitar-jimmy went so well (I hate drawing hands and always have my problems with them...)

Oh god, I know what you mean, I HATE drawing hands!! Though I have drawn some great hands in art class and one of Robert's I did at my brother's house :D !! But when it comes to drawing them without a refrence from a person or picture, it takes me awhile to get it right! By the way, loved that drawing your friend gave to you with Jimmy in a box (Imagine having that come to your door!) and Jonesy!

racchan, CommBreak, Alex...you guys are brilliant! And so creative. I thoroughly enjoy all of these. May I make a request? I think you know what I want...may I please see a Silver Fox Jimmy? There are few if any in this thread. No rush. I leave it up to those who would enjoy it...Thank you!

racchan, CommBreak, Alex...you guys are brilliant! And so creative. I thoroughly enjoy all of these. May I make a request? I think you know what I want...may I please see a Silver Fox Jimmy? There are few if any in this thread. No rush. I leave it up to those who would enjoy it...Thank you!

Thank you Moonmaid! I posted this before, but this is one I had done. Enjoy.

jp08.jpg

Oh god, I know what you mean, I HATE drawing hands!! Though I have drawn some great hands in art class and one of Robert's I did at my brother's house :D !! But when it comes to drawing them without a refrence from a person or picture, it takes me awhile to get it right! By the way, loved that drawing your friend gave to you with Jimmy in a box (Imagine having that come to your door!) and Jonesy!

Yeah, I hate drawing them too (I avoid it as often as possible...) Feet are very hard to draw, too. And references make it even worse for me ^^

Yeahhhh, I love that she drew it for me! And I love the pic as well... Really, getting a box with Jimmy inside...

And thanks!

Thanks a lot! And I would be glad to draw a Silver Fox Jimmy, but I can't. I once tried and completely failed, so I don't know when I'll be brave enough to try ita gain ^^ Until then, I shall work on young-Jimmy... (When I shut down the computer, I will draw one more (hopefully))

Aen, I LOVE that SF Jimmy you did!

Well, my newest Jimmy... Did this about half an hour ago. Today I really had my problems with drawing - this is the second try (the first one looked really urgh...). But I think this drawing is ok... Although the sweat didn't work out like I hoped... And I too had so many problems with the Les Paul...

But still it is Jimmy :wub:

Flying_Hair_by_manga_meloney.jpg

Enjoy!