zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Hey everyone.. It's been ages since I've stopped in here! :mellow: I'm glad to see the Zep drawing thread has been going strong:) I have been seeing some beautiful works from you guys.. please keep it up:)

I thought I'd share this eye study I drew recently .. guess which Zep boy they belong to :D

Speak_to_Me_Only_with_Your_Eye_by_GoldenPear.jpg

Don't ask me why I drew them one on top of the other, instead of side by side.. I don't know :P It just happened that way, and I thought it looked sort of neat:)

Hey everyone.. It's been ages since I've stopped in here! :mellow: I'm glad to see the Zep drawing thread has been going strong:) I have been seeing some beautiful works from you guys.. please keep it up:)

I thought I'd share this eye study I drew recently .. guess which Zep boy they belong to :D

Don't ask me why I drew them one on top of the other, instead of side by side.. I don't know :P It just happened that way, and I thought it looked sort of neat:)

I really like it. That's interesting.

Hello!

I'm new here, So this is my first post!

I've been coming Led Zeppelin. com for a long time for picture references.

And when I saw they had a forum today, I decided I'd take a look.

I am really excited to see alot of people just like me, With a passion to draw Zeppelin!

Though I must admit, I'm a tad shy..

You guys are so good!

I drew these at the end of last year.

JimmyPagePortrait.jpg

RobertPlantPortrait.jpg

I have more, but I'm not allowed many images.

:D

Edited by Penguie

CONTINUED:

I have a project going..

It's not a drawing really..but,

I'm making dolls..Working on the whole band..

They are not complete yet, a big WIP

Jimmy Page:

gedc2064.jpg

And I just completed the clothes for..

Robert Plant:

I still need to draw a face.. Though i'm kinda nervous to..

gedc2199.jpg

gedc2203.jpg

gedc2201.jpg

gedc2194.jpg

hey sugarplum, nice work.. are they Robert's ??? they seem so specially those two in the middle

Hi Penguie! I like your drawings a lot.. they have a lot of character to them:) And I love your Robert doll! It's adorable.. and you did so well sewing the clothes. You know.. I think he looks cute just the way he is.. whether or not you decide to draw a face on him;) I hope you'll continue to share your work.. I love it:)

A little sketch of Jimmy I drew today.. just to try out some colored paper. It's not highly finished.. but I'm happy with it:)

jimmydrawing2.jpg

aaah those lips, love it :) ... just curious, how long did it take you to draw this sketch?

you got me inspired to do some art work too, but unfortunatley im at work now and when i go home i will probebly be tired <_< maybe this weekend.

aaah those lips, love it :) ... just curious, how long did it take you to draw this sketch?

you got me inspired to do some art work too, but unfortunatley im at work now and when i go home i will probebly be tired <_< maybe this weekend.

Thanks Diana:) The lips are my favorite part about this drawing too;) I managed to achieve the shiny, glassy sort of look I was trying to achieve. Which is surprising.. seeing as the drawing is actually about 4 x 4 1/2 inches or so in real life (my scanner enlarged it though, so that's why it's so big on here).

I'd say it probably took me about an hour to two hours to work on this (I got distracted several times.. so I'm not exactly sure). You know.. I was actually tired when I started to work on this too.. (I'm tired a lot, which is not so good for my artistic motivation:P).. but listening to some Zep while working on this helped me to wake right up :stereo:

I hope you'll share your drawing if you decide to do one:) Don't work too hard;)

Thanks Sugarplum for your comments!

They have encouraged me! :D

I'm going to try a face today...Gonna draw it on paper first..

I found one that I did a while ago..made it while I was bored one day..

Some of you may know Veggietales, it is our family's favorite kid's show..

I thought they needed Zeppelin. ;)

VegZeppelin.jpg

I also like to embroider!

I made two bracelets last year.

gedc1675.jpg

{Edit} I'm so sorry Diana!

I didn't see you the first time!

Mum and dad told me I should, But I think there'd be some copyright issues!

Besides, they are made out of scraps I have, and not really THAT nice! :P

Who'd pay for paper beads, black electrical tape and cardboard adorned dolls! lol!

It's mostly something I do to keep myself busy!

Though it pleases me to no end that you guys like em! :D

Which gives me an idea!

Would any of you be interested in making one?

If so, I could post the patterns!

Can make em your own style!

Alter the patterns a bit! :)

They make darn cute desk decor!

And with all you people's skills, They'd come out even more realistic! :D

Edited by Penguie

Thanks Sugarplum for your comments!

They have encouraged me! :D

I'm going to try a face today...Gonna draw it on paper first..

You're welcome:) And I hope you take a pic once you've drawn his face on;) Good luck with it!

I found one that I did a while ago..made it while I was bored one day..

Some of you may know Veggietales, it is our family's favorite kid's show..

I thought they needed Zeppelin. ;)

VegZeppelin.jpg

Cute. I'd say that's definitely a first :lol: Although I'm wondering how exactly Jimmy is going to play his guitar.. unless he has vines for arms :P Actually.. I guess that goes for all of them, haha. It's cute though, I like it:)

I also like to embroider!

I made two bracelets last year.

gedc1675.jpg

I like them:) Especially the one on the bottom. That must have taken quite a bit of patience to do the detail work.

Which gives me an idea!

Would any of you be interested in making one?

If so, I could post the patterns!

Can make em your own style!

Alter the patterns a bit! :)

They make darn cute desk decor!

And with all you people's skills, They'd come out even more realistic! :D

That'd be great, if it's not too much trouble:) If anything, I'd just love to see how you go about making them. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime.. I've been interested in trying to piece together some sort of doll out of nick-knacks for a while now! Maybe I could get some ideas from your method:)