zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

I really liked the thread on the other board, and I'm sure there'll be some great artists even here. So c'mon guys, don't be shy. :D

Since I have nothing new to contribute with , here are at least my latest works.

mellow.mango1.jpg

mellow.bob1.jpg

Edited by Katuschka

Wow, they look great. I've been meaning to get the old sketch pad out, or set up in a corner of the house with a nice clean canvas and get back into painting but unfortunately there have been other things that have robbed me of that hobby. It's a shame really because I used to be good.

But your pieces, ladies, are great. Mia, are they on canvas? I like the pop art style. :thumbsup:

Wow, they look great. I've been meaning to get the old sketch pad out, or set up in a corner of the house with a nice clean canvas and get back into painting but unfortunately there have been other things that have robbed me of that hobby. It's a shame really because I used to be good.

But your pieces, ladies, are great. Mia, are they on canvas? I like the pop art style. :thumbsup:

Its on paper, but the paper is in a bad quality. I`ll redraw them when I get a better paper, or some canvas or something like that :).

Glad you like them :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread reminds me I should start drawing again. It's been months since I've done any and it's been years since I've done anything substantial. The last drawing I did what was any good was during the winter of 2006. Just goes to show how lazy I am. I don't even want to think about how bad I've gotten.

Another oldie revisited. I painted this on a denim jacket back in the early eighties. I am re-working it digitally. The composition needs a bit of work but it's getting there. Maybe when I retire.

Oh yeah... that's right... I forgot I have to work until I'm dead.

PageRules.jpg

And some others.

http://buk.cgsociety.org/gallery/444894/

Another oldie revisited. I painted this on a denim jacket back in the early eighties. I am re-working it digitally. The composition needs a bit of work but it's getting there. Maybe when I retire.

Oh yeah... that's right... I forgot I have to work until I'm dead.

PageRules.jpg

And some others.

http://buk.cgsociety.org/gallery/444894/

Your work is great! I love it!