The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Boucher to start again in game two. I say he will be pulled in ten minutes. I hope Boston lights him up like a Xmas tree. I cant stand Philly's fans. They are the most classless fans I have ever seen. Not you wolfman. You are ok. But I hve had some say things you would not believe. Hard for me not to hate that team.

I say Nashville will not win another game. This guy stood on his head in game two. Just a hot no name goalie won that game two. They are going down I hope Shea Weber has the sense to to to a team that makes him a good offer. Maybe us? Detroit should win game three. I cant see them goiing down 3-0. They are too good a team. They need to do a little shopping too. Would not be surprised to se a deal with them and us. Miller's brother playes for them and I am sure Ryan is probably cheering for them.

Sorry Black Dawg. I know how it feels. It sucks. No way do you guys deserve to be down 3-0. Have to wonder if this could cost Boudreau his job? Sometimes I just dont like the way that Ovetchkin does not think about what is going on around him. Going in the zone before the guy can get out. Vancouver is going to OT. They must think its Halloween in Nashville. Go Canucks. Take these trap playing grabbers down. Luongo must be good. Vancouver is outplaying them. Hope Henrik is ok? He left the game.:unsure:

yEAH!!!!! CANUCKS WIN!!!!!!!

Very good chance the Bruins will get to the finals. I say the Canucks or Sharks would beat them. But they will be tough. I see a war between vancouver and san jose. Will be alot of scoring. Go Canucks!!!!

Silver, I love your positive outlook for the Canucks but... we're not done with Nashville yet :lol:

Silver, I love your positive outlook for the Canucks but... we're not done with Nashville yet :lol:

You were saying? Over. Tomorrow night. Over and out!. Get yo fat ass out of here trotz. You bull dog lookin fool. Canucks, Bruins and Sharks will all be moving on. Detroit has had problems all year, especially in the nets. But its not just their goaltending. Dont feel sorry for them. They have enough hardware and that is all they are getting for a long time. They are going to see how the other half lives just like the Lakers. Bruins should take care of Tampa but dont see them beating the western team. And I believe that team will be the Canucks.

Bruins sweep!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

KB

And they will beat Tampa who was lucky in the draw. Washington was not ready. So nothing will saVE TAMPA in this series. Boston will get to the finals, but I do not like them against Vancouver or Sharks. The vancouver vs San Jose series will determinte the winner. We played all of them. I have seen all of them. Vancouver is the best.

Hi Silver,

We shall see! :) Ally what''s the bet if our teams make it? :drunk:;)

KB

IF we make it to the finals, how about a six pack of the finest local ale's from each of our time zones ;)

Hi Bro,

Your on! :D Micro or ??? No fruit in my brew! :lol:

KB

Micro works for me :yesnod: . We've got plenty of apples in this province so no fruit in mine either :lol:

The Wings got lucky with their sharkbait tonight! Woohoo!! Where's the other Detroit fans at? We've gotta encourage our boys and turn those big Great White's into harmless little sand sharks!!

For some reason teams are playing better on the road this year. Do not think going home is an advantage. It may be quite the opposite. Vancouver has won both games in Nashville. The road teams have done incredibly well. Lindy Ruff summed it up well. He said when you are on the road you do not have the distractions and you are all together in a hotel and more bonded. You dont have to try and be fancy. I will be surprised if Detroii comes all lthe way back against this very good sharks team expecially with the injuries and a goalie who is hot and cold. I think Franzen my be hurt? Not sure. Vancouver needs to seal the deal tonight. Luongo needs to step up and shut them down. Give them nothing. I am really starting to think Boston has a better chance than I first did. Cant count them out. Boston is going to be rested. They will be dangerous.

They are in Ally!!!! Great!! I believe first trip to conference finals since 1994? It will be tough. It will be more offensive of a series. I still think the Sharks will win. No cinch, but I say the Sharks and Canucks will meet. Go Canucks!!!!

It's going to be a great series no matter who we play. Looking forward to a more open style of game than what Nashville served up.

Archived