The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Hi all,

Friggin Bruins stunk up the Garden last night! :bagoverhead:

KB

We knew this would be a war. The Bruins are far from finished. I think the Rangers and Tampa will be desperate teams tonight and I expect at least one to win the game. Not the seris any more. I thought Tampa could beat Pittsburgh. If its to happen, tonight is a must win for Tampa. I think the hill may be steep for the Rangers. I like them tonight but at home they have big problems. The big ice surgace at MSG is their worst enemy against a team wiith speed like the Capitals. I think the Rangers have a big shot to win tonight, but when they go back to the Garden, Washington will beat them.

Anybody doubt Ryan Miller now? He is going to be a monster in this series. The law of averages says there will be more goals in game two. Philly played the best defensive game they have ever played for Laviolette. And he said as much in last nights press conference. I dont think they can do it again. So I expect the sabres to get more goals in game two. The last time a Buffalo goalie pitched back to back shut outs on the road in a series I believe was Bob Sauve in the 80s. He blanked the Canadiens and the Sabres swept the series 3-0 under the old best of five format in round one. I did not like it. We lost a series 3-2 to the old Quebec Nordiques and we would have beaten them if it was a seven game series. Gilbert Perrault was playing in those days.

Hoping and expecting Andre Sekera to be back in the lineup tomorrow night. He is a big big piece of the puzzle and we need his services. GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nhl_checking:

Hi all,

Yeah Silver,.... but a shutout at home? :thumbdown:

Geezeeeeeeeeeeee! :rant:

KB

We cant beat that scumbag team and town bad enough. I go on their Philly forums and they call my mother and daughter whores. That is the kind of classless fans they have there. And they dont even get banned. The adminstrators probably get a charge out of it. Lets see what kind of charge they get when Miller knocks their sorry butts out. We are going in there and stomping some damn ass. This is war. war i SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Philadelphia is a city of classless losers. We need to take them down.

LETS GO BUFF A LO!!!!!:drunk:

Ally, tell Luongo to straighten out. If not, I would rather see Cory in. I think Luongo almost blew the game. Vancouver should have won by three goals. He burnt me at the windows.

I worked last night so I missed the game but everyone I talked with said the same thing about Luongo. I'm sure he'll start game 3 in Chicago but we can't let the Hawks back into this series so I don't think Vigneault will hesitate to pull him if he let's in anymore weak goals.

I can stomach losing far and square. But to a bunch of paid off refs no way. 7 fucking penalties in period two. They run Miller and they call Miller for the penalty. Unreal. Hartnall is the dirtiest piece of shit I have ever seen. Still we almost won it even with al lthe help they had from the zebras. things will be different in HSBC arena. In Buffalo on monday. I will have to settle for the split in thier building. Anyone that is a fan of the game should cheer against these dirty pricks.

Great win for the Canucks!!! Love it!! Chicago is toast!!!!!

Who is driving the bus carrying the Flyers team to the stadium? Id like to get him lit to the nines and have him roll the fucking bus. I am going to get tickets next year near the runway. Im going to give that fucking hartnell a beer shower. And that monkey eared coach and you wonder why he had a beard last year. He is uglier than Predator. Beer shower for those dicks. One night in the slammer will be well worth it. the cops will probably give me a badge of honor for doing it. Bastard Flyers. I cant stand dirty teams. I hope Gausted kicks his ass again. We need to have Kaleta run em. Run their goalie like they keep trying to run Miller. We need to come out smoking. Hit everything in sight. Just keep coming in waves

LETS GO BUFF A LO!!!!!!!!!!:nhl:

Those Philly fans are the scum of the Earth. Talking shit about my family and calling them all whores Hey Rorer, you still reading? They even said that Carolina and Buffalo and Nashville are all regular season teams and all suck. I had to remind them we beat them last two series we met them. They have not won shit in recent years so how can they talk? They are classless idiots. Wolfman, I dont mean you. But you have some reall assholes down there. Dirty playing team too Hartnall and Carcillo. Hell, twice he started a fight with Gausted and got his ass kicked. We need to throw the kitchen sink at the pricksk tonight. Come on Leafs nation, I know you have to want the Sabres? I would cheer for the Leafs if they were playing those orange goons. I am happy for the Canucks they are my second favorite team hands down. I always liked them. Going back to 1970 when they were Rochesterr Americans parent team. Great team with classy players. Sedin twins, and Kessler and Samuelson and Mason Raymond. And Luongo, even though id be $200 dollars richer if he played better in game two.

Go Sabres and Go Canucks. Dreaming of the 40 year anniversary teams who came in together to meet in the finals. You may say its a long shot. But it really is not. Who woudl have thought Boston would be down 2-0 and going on road now? The Sharks are up to their old tricks it looks like. But I still say they will beat LA. But they wont beat Vancouver. No way. And the Sabres if they beat the Flyers, it will come down to them, Wash, and the winner of Tampa and Pittsburgh. GO SABRES!!!!!!

With a 5 om 3 power play and the Sabres are all over the Flyers, the goalie throws his mask off and gets a whistle. The replay showed it. Go look. And it costs us a chance to tie the game. have to beat the league and the refs too. this game is determined by who the league wants to advance. I am fed up with the officiating. Fuck playing fair. Time to run their goalie and have a melee. Game Wed, now we must win to tie. Sick of the fucking refs deciding the outcome of games. In hockey and football. Starting to dislike it now. That piece of shit Butler needs to be on the next fucking bus back to the minors. Let him play in Portland for a year.

Well I expect a big effort from the Sabres and Canucks tomorrow. We win and its tied at 2-2 and a new series. I do not want to consider the alternative. Canucks blown our tonight but I am sure they were a bit complacent. How can you not be when its 3-0. I say Vancouver ends it tomorrow. But the big question is do they go with Cory or Luongo. I may consider Cory tomorrow? But I did not see the end of the game tonight. So I dont know who let in the most? I hope there is finally a fair job by the refs in Buffalo. I would sit Kaleta. He fucked us with an early penalty. Play Sekera. We need to pound their net and often. This Sharks and Kings series is baffling. 5-5 going to OT. How can anyone figure the Sharks or the Kings?

MILLER IS GOD!!!!!!!! YOU HAD TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT. THE SAVES HE MADE. HEY WOLFAN? WHAT SAY YE????? ITS MILLER TIME BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :notworthy::yay::drunk:

SABRES 1 FLYERS 0

LETS GO BUFF A LO!!!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Miller is the man..Sabres need to play with more emotion and stop giving the puck away! GO SABRES!!

Miller is the man..Sabres need to play with more emotion and stop giving the puck away! GO SABRES!!

Hey Slag!! Glad to have you on board buddy. It is on!!! This is war!! The words have been started. Lindy has called them out. the cheap cheating whining pricks. dirty stinking team they have always been. Miller is going to take them down. They dont know what to do. Miller is on his game. He is the best goalie on the planet. Period. Somebody tell me different after those two shutouts. We need Kaleta to stay out of Vaneks way. Just go run Richards and the other trash talkers. Did you see Richards slam his stick against the glass? The poor kid on the other side was probably either terrified or got his moneys worth. Party in the plaza sunday will be nuts. We need to beat them tonight. They will be screaming at Miller and Lindy both the classless dicks. We need all hands on deck. Vanek, Stafford, Pommer, Boyes, Myers,. I am hoping Lindy puts Sekera back in. And guess what. Derrick Roy is close. He may play in this series. What a life that would be. GO SABRES BABY!!!!!

LETS GO BUFF A LO!!!!!:nhl_checking:

Anyone that likes fights should tune in. there could be a bench clearing brawl. and the gloves may come off at the drop of the puck. Gausted is going to kick Hartnells ass again

yO BLACK Dog. No posts? Damn dude. Your boys are on to the next round? Who you want? Miller? Roy and Hecht are ready if we get to round two. We need to take care of business tomorrow. Slam the door. Miller on his best should get it done. The man is the best goalie on the planet. I know the Flyers will be coming hard. they have good forwards. Their goaltending has been their worst enemy. They will dump Boucher and Leighton for sure when they are done. The kid will probably be kept as a backup. But expect them to make a big offer to whoever the Canucks decide not to keep. Or maybe even to Enroth but I just cant see them doing business with us. GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!

yO BLACK Dog. No posts? Damn dude. Your boys are on to the next round? Who you want? Miller? Roy and Hecht are ready if we get to round two. We need to take care of business tomorrow. Slam the door. Miller on his best should get it done. The man is the best goalie on the planet. I know the Flyers will be coming hard. they have good forwards. Their goaltending has been their worst enemy. They will dump Boucher and Leighton for sure when they are done. The kid will probably be kept as a backup. But expect them to make a big offer to whoever the Canucks decide not to keep. Or maybe even to Enroth but I just cant see them doing business with us. GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!

I may not be Black Dog, but let me just say.... LET'S GO CAPS!!!!!

:cheer::cheer:

It would be fun to get the Penguins...as long as we beat them :D Otherwise, I'm really not that deeply into it to have an opinion... I'd just like to get through the next round!

These dirty stinking Flyers are beyond belief. Richards probably ended Connolly's carreer with the cheap hit, drilling his head into the boards. Miller said he should be suspended and guess what? The league did not suspend the bastard. Bettman, Campbell must go. They are biased. They say they are going to end the concussion incidents and they let this dirty prick Richards get away wiith it. Miller needs to go in there and shut their asses out again. War tomorrow. Game seven. Derrick Roy will play. Ruff says we will get him ready and he is playing. Big lift getting Derrick back. We need to beat these dirty cheap shot artists. I hope Myers drills Briere again. Gausted will take any of them on Carcillo, Richards bring it!!!! We need to get shots. We get shots and that goalie will fold. They are shuffling goalies like a deck of cards. I am for benching Butler and playing Sekera at all costs. Butler and his dumb ass shirt grabbing incident cost us the game. 8 minutes from eliminating those pricks. Miller has come through big after these type of loss's. Its Miller time again. IN MILLER I TRUST!!!

We win tomorrow EBK, you get the Sabres. You cant get anyone but the Sabres if we win. They should keep the microphone away from Ovetchkin. He has his brains in his biceps. the man talks like a three year old. He is fast, strong and a great player but he is not very smart.

Archived