Jonesy

Roxie

I'm just curious, and nothing against Jonesy at all, but what exactly is attached to the sleeves of this jacket? Onions? Christmas Decorations?

Did the other guys say "John, that jacket is fantastic". :blink:

photo credit goes to whoever posted this on the Hot Pics thread!

10f2gpi.jpg

I thought I'd post this one too... just because. Simple and sleek Jonesy.

Photo credit again to whoever posted this on the Hot Pics thread!

16bzgvl.jpg

I saw this coat on display at the rock& roll hall of fame a few years ago along with the bass he used at knebworth and a organ. That was all of the LZ material they had on display at the time. It was explained to us that the band has kept most of their goodies for personal collections. But I am not sure how true that is. But it was a cool jacket. And I think they are leftover Christmas decorations :D .

jonesy is cool...i'm rather partial to him cause i play the keyboard too. plus, he seems to get shoved aside with plant and page in the spotlight...*hugs jonesy*

I agree, JPJ has always been my favorite member of Zeppelin. YAY for JPJ!!!!

:D

I agree, he definitely is an extremely talented musician. I just wanted to clarify that I didn't make this thread to slag him at all... not in the least. I really am just curious to know what's attached to his jacket. :lol: