The Sarcasm Thread

MS1

Oh, me too! I don't really know why I need it, though. I mean, Idaho is SO stimulating without it.

Let's go cowtipping tonight! :D

I can't believe you'd say such a thing. Idaho is a vast tapestry of cultural opportunities like . . . well, like . . .

. . . ah fuck it, let's go cowtipping.

:P

. . . ah fuck it, let's go cowtipping.

That's what I like to hear!

On the topic of Napoleon Dynamite, you really don't have to visit Preston to see where it was filmed. Go to any town that is not Boise or Coeur d'Alene and you've pretty much seen it. Also, Uncle Rico's make up roughly 95.7% of Idaho's male population. It's a regular sexy beast buffet over here!

That's what I like to hear!

On the topic of Napoleon Dynamite, you really don't have to visit Preston to see where it was filmed. Go to any town that is not Boise or Coeur d'Alene and you've pretty much seen it. Also, Uncle Rico's make up roughly 95.7% of Idaho's male population. It's a regular sexy beast buffet over here!

Uncle Ricos make up roughly 95.7% of Idaho's male population. ROFL :lol:

Like I said...I rarely get hit on by men I'd actually date--men that are in my league...

(for serious, not sarcastic)

I'm sooo glad I got stood up for cowtipping. I brought my snowboots and everything! (snowboots--NOT moonboots. They're Northface, thank you...)

Absolutly!

Check out my redneck truckuzzi

redneck_wading_pool.jpg

How often does your buddy ask "shud'n I turn on tha air bubbels?"

:blink:

I'll grant you this much, bro: you rednecks.. uhh, conservatives.. sure do

appreciate a multi-function device. Like that 'patio chair' on your deck..

1440toilet_redneck.jpg

^_^

Archived