What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

Hopefully The Rolling Stones! I have a feeling they'll be touring in Chicago. I keep seeing teaser-type posters and billboards everywhere, plus a countdown on their website. Does anyone have info on presale tickets? Credit card companies have them I think.

I saw him in New Orleans last week. The concert was amazing; he's really playing well on this tour. I do wish he would have played Layla though.

Hi Walter and Led Dirigible,

Clapton was really amazing. He did play Layla in Atlanta. The set list was great. I was about 5 rows back left of stage. I really am glad I went.

There are a few videos on you tube. But the highlight for me as I stated was this

^^thanks shilou80

Edited by Deborah J

Tonight! April 2, 2013: LOW @ Troubadour Club...with Thalia Zedek.

Low's new album just arrived a couple weeks ago. Produced by Wilco's Jeff Tweedy. Mimi sounds great as always.

Edited by Strider

Last night I took my mom and daughter to see the DSO ( Dallas Symphony Orchestra ) , it was mind blowing! We had first row in the Choral Terrace located behind the right of the orchestra .

Marc Albrecht, conductor

Jean-Efflam Bavouzet, piano

WAGNER Overture and Venusberg Music from Tannhäuser

LISZT Piano Concerto No. 2

R. STRAUSS Death and Transfiguration

R. STRAUSS Dance of the Seven Veils from Salome

The Meyerson Symphony Center is nothing short of Magnificent . I saw Robert there w/ the Band of Joy a few years back, but this is the first time seeing the symphony there.

Tonight my wife and I are going to see Big Head Todd and the Monsters at the House of Blues.

post-841-0-07295800-1365851369_thumb.jpg

Just bought tickets for Iron Maiden Sept. 5 in Nashville. Me and some friends are gonna drive there from Atlanta.

And I still got Smashing Pumpkins May 10th.

Edited by JLee93

Thanks! Check stubhub, the prices are coming down pretty quickly - might be able to take advantage of a desperate seller!

Almost bought tickets for that one...kicking myself for not...Have a great time, Walter!

This Sunday, April 28, Rush at the Amway Center in Orlando.

Saw them this tour, it was an amazing show!!

Just found out both Robert Plant and the Allman Brothers are coming to Atlanta, I'll be there!!!!!

Robert Plant....July 25th!!!!

I wanted to go to that... ah well :)

Patty Griffin is coming to the Birchmere in early June. I may buy tickets and hope her driver shows up too...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stones last night...tonight it is my favourite band from Austin:

May 21, 2013: Black Angels @ The Mayan...w/ Wall of Death

Actually, now that Robert Plant lives in Austin, the Black Angels are my second favourite band from Austin, TX.