The Beer Thread

Mattmc1973

YOU seem to know your beers.....UNLIKE too many peeps on this thread!! :):):):)

Why don't you invite me down under, line up a bunch of cold Fosters oil cans with a "speedhole" punched in each lid, and then we'll see who knows what to do with beer???

YOU seem to know your beers.....UNLIKE too many peeps on this thread!! :):):):)

Well, I've alway's been a beer boy and spent a ton of time in the States during the 70' and 80's when our liquor laws in BC were something out of the stoneage. Aussie beer was new to us and it was/is very popular. I also spent a fair bit of time at the ANZA club in Vancouver and when our laws changed, they were bringing in all sorts of Aussie and Kiwi beer.

Great list ! The beauty of this thread is that we get to realize there are so many good beers the world over. The reality is, we're just a bunch of lushes :D

:lol: Ain't it the truth!

But at least we're lushes with exquisite taste.

Why don't you invite me down under, line up a bunch of cold Fosters oil cans with a "speedhole" punched in each lid, and then we'll see who knows what to do with beer???

You're ON.....any day mate!! :):):)

While I DO acknowledge that list, I must repeat that taste concerning beer is "in the throat of the beholder", hehehehhehe :):):):)

True enough :D

You got that right ! Alway's had a soft spot for Bitter's and that one is available in BC

DAMN YOU!!! I can't locate it here. :(

And it's damn good. Been looking for a shop online that would ship it here, to no avail...

DAMN YOU!!! I can't locate it here. :(

And it's damn good. Been looking for a shop online that would ship it here, to no avail...

PM coming

I just picked up a couple a big boy's of Czechvar and a six pack of Smithwick's Ale.

How am I doing?I do occasionally drink the Czechvar[beautifull stuff]I've yet to try the Smithwick's

Last weekend I tried Pilsner Urquell .My new favorite. :D

I just picked up a couple a big boy's of Czechvar and a six pack of Smithwick's Ale.

How am I doing?I do occasionally drink the Czechvar[beautifull stuff]I've yet to try the Smithwick's

Last weekend I tried Pilsner Urquell .My new favorite. :D

The Czechvar is a great one You'll find the Smithwicks a little stronger tasting but I quite like it.

A nice Irish ale. I used to drink the Urquell quite a bit. BTW, need any help with those :D

I stood up in a wedding this weekend, and on Friday at the rehearsal dinner the groom gave everyone in the wedding party their gifts. All of us got a monogrammed duffel bag with the booze of our choice inside. For instance, my buddy Jeff had a big bottle of Makers Mark in his bag. This is what was in mine...

P6080170.jpg

I stood up in a wedding this weekend, and on Friday at the rehearsal dinner the groom gave everyone in the wedding party their gifts. All of us got a monogrammed duffel bag with the booze of our choice inside. For instance, my buddy Jeff had a big bottle of Makers Mark in his bag. This is what was in mine...

P6080170.jpg

There's 5 missing Matt ! What happened to them :D

What a fabulous gift Matt!! I love the Rogue Hazelnut and the Samuel Smith Nut Brown.

Enjoy them!!

Both very nice beers. I see the Double Chocolate in there as well. I was too busy this weekend to get into any myself. Well maybe a couple of Sleemans India Pales but that was between helping my neighbour with his yard work and helping my son work on his car. Anyone got some Naproxine ? :D

Both very nice beers. I see the Double Chocolate in there as well. I was too busy this weekend to get into any myself. Well maybe a couple of Sleemans India Pales but that was between helping my neighbour with his yard work and helping my son work on his car. Anyone got some Naproxine ? :D

I got the good beer as a gift, but at the wedding itself it was Bud Light keg beer. But hey, I drank it. They had premium liquor at the reception, but I'd already been drinking beer in the limo, so I didn't want to mix at that point...

I got the good beer as a gift, but at the wedding itself it was Bud Light keg beer. But hey, I drank it. They had premium liquor at the reception, but I'd already been drinking beer in the limo, so I didn't want to mix at that point...

Don't blame you. Did you see that motorized cooler that was posted by Jahfin ? $300 worth of cul-de-sac bliss :D

Archived