Calling all "Fashion Plates"

Bitchin Soul

^wow, Babs...that camo is hot!

Especially if you're the dude in brown!

I LURVE man-boobies!

I like the dude behind the one in brown.

He's taken great care to grow his moobs to the point where he can tuck them into his armpits.

Waaaaahhhhh........stinky moobs and camo. :shifty:

But please....no denim! :P

I like the dude behind the one in brown.

He's taken great care to grow his moobs to the point where he can tuck them into his armpits.

Waaaaahhhhh........stinky moobs and camo. :shifty:

But please....no denim! :P

Moobs are SUCH a turn on...rawwr!

:lol:

^wow, Babs...that camo is hot!

Especially if you're the dude in brown!

I LURVE man-boobies!

Thanks Manders. :wub: Say....What's a girl like you doing in a place like this? :blush:

man-boobs.jpg

You like?

Thanks Manders. :wub: Say....What's a girl like you doing in a place like this? :blush:

man-boobs.jpg

You like?

Ad Nausea I think I am going to puke! You put this in the wrong topic it is supposed to be in Post a Picture of yourself you know you want to.

And your point?

Anyhoo. I love natural fabrics, cotton, silk, satin, and or leather. Alternatives will not be accepted. If I cannot find what I wish, I just look further.

Never wear jeans, they are a fashion nighmare and whoever invented it should go down in history as a war criminal. Sixties is gone PEOPLE, over, DONE KAPUT.

Take some pride and dress nicely. Then you wont have to take it off and put something else on. If you cannot dress nicely, put on jeans, go to the usual slum bars in a T with no bra and pick up your usual guys, dig worms, grab a 40 and head to the river.

My point was it was like walking into the middle of something most folks would rather keep private, except it was sorta like hearing a couple 12 year olds practice flirting. I don't care if people flirt or whatever, hell, I do it myself... nothing wrong with banter... but after awhile the tweety/puddy tat stuff got a bit treacly.

I also was making a bit of a joke... the last thread I read that discussed shoes a lot had someone come in and remark at how pointless that was. If you don't remember that, it doesn't matter... twas a joke. However, I'm gonna wear my jeans anyway... but I don't go to slum bars so it won't matter anyway. :lol:

Maybe she hates little birdies and wants you to eat me...lol.

Naw, I want to read every fascinating word. Don't quit chirping now... or whatever you wanna call that. (I did have a canary when I was a kid... and yes, the cat got it).

I like birds. I spend a fair amount of time outside watching the birds- barn swallows, mockingbirds, robins, hawks, etc.

But Lake enjoys Snoopy, so that's a good thing lol. Just watch out for Electrolux :)

You saying I suck? :huh::lol:

I have no use for secret messages thank you. Which part was "baby talk?" Lakey made a snied comment, I replied to the snied comment, and now your on the snied bandwagon.

Nuff said, very amusing.

I guess if I put in a cutesy pic with glitter or something instead of a rolling eyes smiley it wouldn't have seemed so snide? I can do 'snide' and that wasn't it, or at least not much of it. If that is how you want to carry on in front of the board, have at it and enjoy... as long as that bigass Garfield bouncing on a scale and the cutesy Tweetie Bird remain in your sigs, it will be easy to scroll quickly past the treacle. (Now that's a bit more snide IMO). If you listen carefully, the noise you hear will be me whooshing past your meaningful dialogues.

...whatever...

:blink:

:o

:ph34r:

fergawdzake babs... warn a girl first.

I'm gonna have nightmares, I just know it.

At least you got the suck part right :)

Must have some real draw on them jaws...

l_b0cce3face7d25e759ac8879305f54f2.gif

Now this is the question: does lakey suck like it's a bad thing; or does she suck becuase it's a good thing?

I dunno, but that's an odd way to get jewelry IMO.

l_b0cce3face7d25e759ac8879305f54f2.gif

Pretty funny how judgemental everyone can be. My personal feelings, looking at the big picture, and what is important in my life, this is all just for fun. I don't give a hoot who doesn't like what i post, i read plenty of stuff i don't like. I ignore 99% of it without rude comments...Have a nice day:)

Pretty funny how judgemental everyone can be. My personal feelings, looking at the big picture, and what is important in my life, this is all just for fun. I don't give a hoot who doesn't like what i post, i read plenty of stuff i don't like. I ignore 99% of it without rude comments...Have a nice day:)

I guess I'm just surprised you and ledbaby considered my comment as being rude. I was a bit surprised you didn't take it in stride and in good humor... or just ignore it like 99% of what you don't like. Y'all yacked, I commented, y'all squawked, I replied.

... and I did have a nice day... well, a fairly decent day. Hope y'all did as well. B)

~~~~~

Now this is the question: does lakey suck like it's a bad thing; or does she suck becuase it's a good thing?

and Manders.... when I suck... it's a damn good thing. :shifty::P

Archived