Calling all "Fashion Plates"

Bitchin Soul

I'm really trusting kitty, but you cats are so unpredictable. Tweety got watch out for himself, don't wanna be a snacklet...

Oh well. Better go looking for Black Crowes, yuck. Or tuna maybe/

tweety17a.gif

That is sweet. Got my mind off this NAACP nonsense. I used to live in Columbia and we went through that capital dome bull every other day lol. The flag still flies there, just easier to see now :) I don't fly flags, but I support anyones freedom to fly or burn them as they see fit...

Thank you...

I handed that job over to Hansel and Grettle.

On second thought, i would be safer laying my cuddly little feathers against Odie's soft, warm body. I can trust the pooch. I should have known to go with my instincts about you putty tats...sneaky bastards...lol :)

and damn i was looking forward to curling up against your warm, furry tummy, kittie...

On second thought, i would be safer laying my cuddly little feathers against Odie's soft, warm body. I can trust the pooch. I should have known to go with my instincts about you putty tats...sneaky bastards...lol :)

and damn i was looking forward to curling up against your warm, furry tummy, kittie...

As you request.

:blink: Get a room, you two. :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for Heaven Knows or somebody to comment on the pointlessness of discussing shoes... even though some shoes are quite pointed.

As for the topic... I go for comfort and not expensive. Not making me look like an elephant is a bonus. Scent- I like White Ginger when I can get it... which is almost never, but Island Gardenia is pretty similar in scent and price so I often wear it. B)

I'm waiting for Heaven Knows or somebody to comment on the pointlessness of discussing shoes... even though some shoes are quite pointed.

As for the topic... I go for comfort and not expensive. Not making me look like an elephant is a bonus. Scent- I like White Ginger when I can get it... which is almost never, but Island Gardenia is pretty similar in scent and price so I often wear it. B)

ROFL

Lakey, you spoke my mind!

Now I think I need to back out of this thread...my tummy feels funny...I think Hickory Man gave me his acid reflux...or something.

And sensible. ;)

I like to shop at Charlotte Russe. They've got some cute stuff, and it's all so cheaply priced that even a college student could afford it.

Charlotte Russe Website

I love that website!

It just makes me SOOO mad when they don't make things large enough for people with boobs!

The large shirts wouldn't have fit me when I am at my ideal weight. :rolleyes:

This sexy piece! ..Gotta have it!! perfect for a rock concert.. ;)

40.jpg

nice outfit. i used to wear stuff liike that when i was younger. i remember i had this all in one.......thingy ( dont know what it was called ) but it drove the guys wild. it had harem pants with ties up the sides, so you saw a bit of skin, and the top was similar to this one. it was a filmy white material with a few flowers over it. very feminine. ah those were the days......

And your point?

Anyhoo. I love natural fabrics, cotton, silk, satin, and or leather. Alternatives will not be accepted. If I cannot find what I wish, I just look further.

Never wear jeans, they are a fashion nighmare and whoever invented it should go down in history as a war criminal. Sixties is gone PEOPLE, over, DONE KAPUT.

Take some pride and dress nicely. Then you wont have to take it off and put something else on. If you cannot dress nicely, put on jeans, go to the usual slum bars in a T with no bra and pick up your usual guys, dig worms, grab a 40 and head to the river.

Archived