Calling all "Fashion Plates"

Bitchin Soul

^no actually, we're a little nauseated by the baby talk and sex banter going back and forth.

I don't care to read it in a "fashion" thread. Neither does Lakey.

Good for you two: you have something going on. But please, keep the baby talk in PMs.

Please?

^no actually, we're a little nauseated by the baby talk and sex banter going back and forth.

Good for you two: you have something going on. But please, keep the baby talk in PMs.

Please?

I have no use for secret messages thank you. Which part was "baby talk?" Lakey made a snied comment, I replied to the snied comment, and now your on the snied bandwagon.

Nuff said, very amusing.

Well, I wasn't meaning to make a snide comment. I was simply saying that more than a few of us feel little weird reading your conversations.

And I really meant it when I said good for you. :D

No comment on the presumption, but thank you very much :)

Please?

Teacher, you need to have lots of "tolerance". You can just read on by. Plenty of "nonsense" in many threads. Plenty of combativeness, too. You can ignore it. Or take some Maalox.

Please?

Yeah I agree

that thread was like walking in on two people having a snog in the bathroom...

And we all know when you're at a party, you go and have your snog round the back of the tool shed...

C'mon everybody, double entendres are in fashion this year! When I took my yearly trek to New York Fashion Week, they were all the rage on the runway. Double entendres are the new black. And cutesy baby talk is also in. Donatella and Calvin had all the models doing it. It's quite slimming you know!

I don't know anything about brands but I have recently starting to take a care in the clothes I wear. I wish I could afford some more stuff. I'm dying for a pair of cowboy boots, I just think they are the coolest thing, even though I have other boots. I like to dress simply but with a kilo of jewellery.

I like the Revlon perfume 'love her madly'. Another one I like is White Linen by YSL, but I don't have any, I've always thought it was just a nice airy fragrance for every day.

Hi Ms. Gibson Girl:

If would like to check out some cool boots try Old Gringo. I have some leopard print cowboy boots. They look like they are well worn when you buy them so they don't look to bright and gaudy. I got mine whole sale so I was able to afford them. I think they also let you design your own. You might want to check out the website. Jewelry is great it can make our break an outfit in my opinion. Even if you have on jeans, white t-shirts, boots a great piece of jewelry seals the deal. YSL is a classic I love it to. Thanks for your info.

Yeah I agree

that thread was like walking in on two people having a snog in the bathroom...

And we all know when you're at a party, you go and have your snog round the back of the tool shed...

You make us sound so seedy :)

well maybe Garfield is, but Tweety has class...

as for ledbaby and tangerine, they are adults and are careful when snogging in public places...lol...

Please?

Denied! No secret talk! Snied (?) comments! Bandwagons! No Denim! War criminals!

*Gasps*

Polyester!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away screaming....the horror...the absolute horror!*

Archived