mugabi

dodge

robert mugabi has beaten and tortured and killed thousands of his own people for years in zimbabwe. but Britain showed him how tough it can be by punishing him severely this week.Britain has stripped him of his knighthood.i guess the rest of the world can now see not to mess with us brits.i wonder if he will be able to continue his tyrrany if he is no longer able to call himself sir.

i guess the rest of the world can now see not to mess with us brits.

Why? Because Britain has stripped him of his knighthood? I'm dazzled.

i wonder if he will be able to continue his tyrrany if he is no longer able to call himself sir.

I'm almost positive he will.

Unless he dies. It's about time.

well now that he's no longer Sir ........

....... maybe he'll do an Idi Amin and declare himself King Of Scotland <_<

Although, hang on a minute - aren't we all overeacting slightly ? Everybody knows that all African nations are perfect now they are free of us nasty despotic imperial British. <_<

EDIT : This just in ..... Mugabe wins the election. well who'd a thunkit :o

robert mugabi has beaten and tortured and killed thousands of his own people for years in zimbabwe. but Britain showed him how tough it can be by punishing him severely this week.Britain has stripped him of his knighthood.i guess the rest of the world can now see not to mess with us brits.i wonder if he will be able to continue his tyrrany if he is no longer able to call himself sir.

Problem is you get rid of him and you never are really sure what you are going to get in his place.

Afterall, it is Africa.

Oh it's always the same fucking (don't use the word too often, but in this case...) tbing!!!

There is a election in Africa and the opposition gets the majority and then there happens something stupid an days later thousands of people get killed.

And what's the worst part is that the nations that COULD do something don't have fucking balls to do what they should do and leave another Africen state alone in his war!!!!

Sorry, always when I think about happenings like that I feel like throwing up.

I don't support murder but in this case I wish the guy with the gun any luck!

Hi all,

Oh it's always the same fucking (don't use the word too often, but in this case...) tbing!!!

There is a election in Africa and the opposition gets the majority and then there happens something stupid an days later thousands of people get killed.

And what's the worst part is that the nations that COULD do something don't have fucking balls to do what they should do and leave another Africen state alone in his war!!!!

Sorry, always when I think about happenings like that I feel like throwing up.

I don't support murder but in this case I wish the guy with the gun any luck!

So, who is going to -do it- the UN?The African summit just happened,guess what happened?But wait, they don't have weapons of mass destruction,not if one leaves out all the thousands of AK-47's,.....

KB

Hi all,

So, who is going to -do it- the UN?The African summit just happened,guess what happened?But wait, they don't have weapons of mass destruction,not if one leaves out all the thousands of AK-47's,.....

KB

The Un has simply NO POWER to do anything! As long as no african State has<the veto right, but Russia and China have, there is no change to do anything but wirite another resolution...and, seriously: did that ever help?

Most western countries care a fuck for africa. But I don't think that war is the solution. I mean they have war there but make it worse...not good. It is so godamm depriming You feel like you can't do anything!

Archived