U.S. Vice President 2008

allthekingshorses

How about a little more of your straight talk, wanna be? Answer me this, bro:

Do you agree with me that McCain's VP choice is contradicts his "Country

First" campaign slogan and is more indicative of a "Campaign First" priority?

:whistling:

[Come on, man,.. here's our chance to agree 3 times in one day!! :cheer: ]

Yes, I would.

But again, would Obama have picked Biden if he thought Biden would've costed him votes?

Former President Clinton calls Palin “effective candidate”

He added: “She handled herself well so no, I wasn’t surprised. I think that you know I disagree with them on many issues and that’s why aside from my party affiliation I would be for Obama and Biden anyway but I get why she has done so well. It would be a mistake to underestimate her…her intuitive skills are significant.”

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/18...tive-candidate/

Bill and Hitlery will do anything and everything to sabotage Obama, for Hitlery’s run in 2012.

Yes, I would.

But again, would Obama have picked Biden if he thought Biden would've costed him votes?

Of course not. It would be wrong to say that the hope of winning the election is completely removed from the thoughts of Presidential nominees when choosing their running mate. However, the bigger part of what you must decide is whether or not the person can help you lead, and lead for you should something happen and you are no longer able to.

Look at this objectively. Say Obama wins and Biden is VP. Now say that 1 year into his term, Obama dies. Now Biden is President.

Say McCain wins and Palin is VP. Now say that 1 year into his term, McCain dies. Now Palin is President.

Who would you feel most comfortable with as leader of the free world, if those are your two choices?

Look at this objectively. Say Obama wins and Biden is VP. Now say that 1 year into his term, Obama dies. Now Biden is President.

Say McCain wins and Palin is VP. Now say that 1 year into his term, McCain dies. Now Palin is President.

Who would you feel most comfortable with as leader of the free world, if those are your two choices?

After what former President Clinton said about Palin calling her an “effective candidate” and ‘it would be a mistake to underestimate her…her intuitive skills are significant.”

Yes, I prefer Palin over a bitter old man like Biden.

If anyone has to think long and hard about this we are doomed.

After what former President Clinton said about Palin calling her an “effective candidate” and ‘it would be a mistake to underestimate her…her intuitive skills are significant.”

OMG! 'Effective' does not equal qualified. Monica was an 'effective' sexual playmate but she was never going to be first lady. DUH!

Effective as in....she is having the effect on the poor, silly Hillary lovers that are so bitter they would go against everything Hilary stands for (and presumably their own stances as well) out of spite. Hopefully the number of people who fit that bill is minuscule.

"Intuitive skills" is Clinton speak for 'nice ass'

You want a potential president-in-waiting running your nation on intuition?

Let's just call Miss Cleo instead, then, because if that's now a VP qualification, might as well get an expert.

Let's just call Miss Cleo instead, then, because if that's now a VP qualification, might as well get an expert.

Palin has more executive experience, than McCain, Obama and Biden combined.

And that would include Obama’s time as a community organizer.

"Intuitive skills" is Clinton speak for 'nice ass'

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dzldoc...I'm an old fart, this is a fun Saturday night! :lol:

Actually just to let you know I do have a life....played in a poker tourney last night and missed making the final table on a bad beat :angry:

:lol: I know, I used to get into these debates big time on a local board but it's just a waste of time because whomever gets in, it will always be the same outcome.

We'll pay the taxes and come to boards like this to piss and moan once again in four years.

And yet she doesn't know what branch of the government the VP is in. She thinks the Founding Fathers put "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance. She doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is and she keeps lying and lying and lying about that damn bridge.

Bush had executive experience, too. Look where it got us. Fucked up the ass.

Look, I don't even live in the U.S. and I know that's a crock. It's been proven here time and time and time again with some really nice sources.

Executive experience like what?

Wellll, it seems like an article from up here

A Mighty Wind Blows Through Republican Convention

has caused quite a stir

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080920/world/us_cda_palin

I can just see the backlash working in their favour. It's like when you date a dumbass but stay with him longer than you really should have because you got busy defending him from all the family members who kept telling you what a dumbass he is.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That doesn't even warrant comment. But of course, who can resist that bait?

I would hardly consider being the Governor of a state that has a lower population than Detroit as "more executive experience, than McCain, Obama and Biden combined."

Look, I don't even live in the U.S. and I know that's a crock. It's been proven here time and time and time again with some really nice sources.

Executive experience like what?

Let's put it this way...Monica had 'executive eperience' also. :lol:

Bush had executive experience, too. Look where it got us. Fucked up the ass.

Same as slick Willy "Bill" Clinton.

Clinton had two chances to get Osama Bin Laden, but was more worried about getting "serviced" by an intern.

If Clinton had done what "we the people of the United States of America", had elected him to do "serve and protect us."

President George W. Bush, would not be dealing with cleaning up Clinton's mess the last seven years!!!

Let's put it this way...Monica had 'executive eperience' also. :lol:

Oral Office - ooooh if those walls could speak, eh? :D

Oh what the hell, let me save you some back page clicking. This sums it up nicely. That song is so awesome I can hardly stand it. And especially in light of this:

EXPOSED Sarah Palin's Executive Experience

Wellll, it seems like an article from up here

A Mighty Wind Blows Through Republican Convention

has caused quite a stir

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/080920/world/us_cda_palin

I'm not condoning all the writer said, but I can just see the backlash working in their favour. It's like when you date a dumbass but stay with him longer than you really should have because you got busy defending him from all the family members who kept telling you what a dumbass he is.

THAT was funny!! And apparently too close to the truth for the Republicans.

Just look at some of the hate mail she got. If that's not white trash talking..... :rolleyes:

THAT was funny!! And apparently too close to the truth for the Republicans.

Just look at some of the hate mail she got. If that's not white trash talking..... :rolleyes:

Yeah I know, it reminds me of those Muslim extremists who got offended at being called violent. Take it back, we're not! and to prove it promptly killed an Italian nun.

Honestly, what does it take for some common sense to kick in???

Of course not. It would be wrong to say that the hope of winning the election is completely removed from the thoughts of Presidential nominees when choosing their running mate. However, the bigger part of what you must decide is whether or not the person can help you lead, and lead for you should something happen and you are no longer able to.

I understand this. But the argument is that McCain picked a VP choice based on getting votes. So did Obama. Who cares? This happens every single election, and it always will

Archived