Page Plant Falling Out?

Dandu

Thanks Beatbo, Aqua and Medhb.

I guess there is a lot of stuff going on that as a casual contributor/reader I haven't seen. Clarification appreciated! :)

Welcome to the board Dandu! Hmmm, Toronto, one of our more notorious posters is from Toronto. Not to worry, he isn't an inflammatory poster and I rather like him...however, he NEEDS a more balanced social life. He's always complaining there are NO good women in Toronto! Is this true?! Maybe you know Spats...if not, ring em up! He could use a few pointers on navigating the single life in Toronto! :rolleyes:

Calling Spats! We've sent in the SWAT team for ya!

Well I heard that planet51 was banned because he was asked by Jimmy to replace Robert as the singer for the next Zep tour and he turned him down saying he had too much respect for Robert to step into his shoes. So Jimmy had him banned.

The story will be in The Sun next Tuesday if you want factual confirmation.

Trust me it's true ;)

Well I heard that planet51 was banned because he was asked by Jimmy to replace Robert as the singer for the next Zep tour and he turned him down saying he had too much respect for Robert to step into his shoes. So Jimmy had him banned.

The story will be in The Sun next Tuesday if you want factual confirmation.

Trust me it's true ;)

that's funny, right there....

Thanks Beatbo, Aqua and Medhb.

I guess there is a lot of stuff going on that as a casual contributor/reader I haven't seen. Clarification appreciated! :)

no prob.

kick-ass avatar, btw....