jpj telephone

jj20030

this may be triva, but a question from me? in the mothership dvd, jpj is playing keyboards , i think its on the ocean maybe misty mountain hop? while he is playing there is a telephone on top of the keyboard,, does anyone know why he has a phone sitting there ? like i say im looking for an answer?

this may be triva, but a question from me? in the mothership dvd, jpj is playing keyboards , i think its on the ocean maybe misty mountain hop? while he is playing there is a telephone on top of the keyboard,, does anyone know why he has a phone sitting there ? like i say im looking for an answer?

Ahhh, the phone! I THINK I read somewhere where when they were setting up the stage someone just set the phone on his keyboards and they just left it there, they thought it was kinda funny. It wasn't hooked up or anything....

When the band showed up for rehearsal it was sitting there. They never had it removed.

kinda what i was a thinkin, thanks,, i also thought maybe it was there for an emergency of somekind , like a sick family member etc,, and that it might light up when it rang,, maybe its jus all the smoke that i breathed in at them concerts in the 70;s,, ofcourse i didnt inhale!! B)

Actually, he told us on his site when he answered questions from us like... a million years ago. He said he had no idea, I think.

So there you go. The best of them doesn't know and it's good enough for me.

Archived