Let's bet on it

Hotplant

Probably Whole lotta love.

Hey-up,

WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, is the song that Jimmy will be playing,along with Leona, but i belive that some of the "Lyrics" have had to changed to make them "With-In Good Taste", shall we say........It seems Apparent that the "Chinese" objected a little, & we dont want to upset them now do we!!!

What ever, its just gonnabe worth it to see, "SIR" Jimmy Page.

All the best

Hang-man.

Hey-up,

WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, is the song that Jimmy will be playing,along with Leona, but i belive that some of the "Lyrics" have had to changed to make them "With-In Good Taste", shall we say........It seems Apparent that the "Chinese" objected a little, & we dont want to upset them now do we!!!

All the best

Hang-man.

hangman hangman!!!

:wave:

Well, I'm thinking I won't be getting my 'Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush' as performed by Led Zeppelin in San Francisco (1969). I'm going to say Whole Lotta Love.

No, wait. You got Beckham and Page onboard. Hell, let's go with 'It's Raining Men'.

SUNDAY AUG 24th '08

JPO NEWS ALERT

Page to Perform at Olympics, mere hours from now.

Jimmy Page will be joining Leona Lewis, winner of British reality show 'The X Factor', for a 4 minute performance at todays closing ceremonies of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, China.

They will perform a newly arranged four minute version of the Led Zeppelin classic 'Whole Lotta Love' during the handover ceremony between Beijing 2008 and London 2012 officials.

The closing ceremonies will begin today (Sunday August 24th) at 8:00PM Beijing time. The eight minute handover to London 2012 - which includes Page's four minute performance is scheduled to occur - less than three hours from the very moment during which this email is being sent out - at 9:30PM Beijing time, equating to 2:30PM in the London time zone, 9:30AM in the New York City time zone, 6:30AM in Los Angeles, etc...

This years closing ceremonies, live from Beijing, China will be televised around the world, with an estimated audience of almost 2 billion people watching. The event will be beamed live via satallite feed, as it happens, to broadcast television and pay-per-view outlets all over the planet. Some pay-per-view feeds will also be streaming the event over the internet, although determined people should be able to tap into some of the many mirror sites planning to stream the ceremonies for free, with on demand recordings being posted for those hoping to watch at a later time. When the Opening ceremonies started popping up on site such as You Tube, they were sometime quickly removed by demand of the IOC. Many other media outlets around the world - such as NBC, for example, own the broadcast rights within the USA and plan to show a tape-delayed airing of the closing ceremonies during this Sunday evenings Prime-time slot.

Jimmy Page, explaining how the permission to use Led Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love' came about, said that "Initially they requested to use 'Whole Lotta Love'. Then it was 'you can play guitar on it if you want to'. Then it was said Leona was going to sing on it, and it just got a momentum of it's own. It's going to be really great. The Olympics... bring a whole spirit of optimism to London and it's going to be fantastic."

4 minutes

Hey-up,

All the best

Hang-man.

Hey??

I was right! Nice.

B)

Archived