Ok, to settle this once and for all

Jimmy's A Legend

'kabbalahone' thanks a million, you are an "Aidel Mentsh".

And your mother was right, they always are!!!

And please never forget your history or your language, too many people have suffered for you too be where you are today, to forget would be disrespectful.

Many thanks, Danny

btw, do you know what the lyrics in White Room were referring to?

It seems to me, a lot of the music from the 60s was dealing with the

holocaust dead.

I finally found it!

It was interview in a copy of Zoso magazine that I got a hold of when he was interviewed in Japan from May of 1991.

There was a rumour that your mother was Japanese. Do you have any Japanese reletives?

This is what Jimmy's answer was:

"No, but at school other kids used to make fun of of me and say that "you must have a Japanese father or something." The first time I came to Japan everyone thought I had a Japanese wife, but I was still single so that was impossible. It seems the image of "Japanese" goes well with me."

Shit that's funny.

I had a wicked crush on Jimmy when I was growing up. Never met him apart from feeling him through his music.

Where I was growing up, a JAP was a Jewish American Princess (even though we're Canadian) and it meant being a little prissy carbon copy bitch.

So, whenever someone said,"Don't you want to be a Jap" to me, my answer was always no. I made my own clothes most of the time, and I didn't spend all my time trying to primp myself up to impress some dickhead. lol.

Also a few years ago when my mind finally cracked, one of the first things I heard was Bohm, Hear oh Shema, as opposed to Bomb Hiroshima.

Strange isn't it?

btw, do you know what the lyrics in White Room were referring to?

It seems to me, a lot of the music from the 60s was dealing with the

holocaust dead.

Here are the lyrics 'kabbalahone', i haven't a clue as to what they are refering too, can you help?

Regards, Danny

By jack bruce and pete brown

In the white room with black curtains near the station.

Blackroof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings.

Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes.

Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment.

Ill wait in this place where the sun never shines;

Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves.

You said no strings could secure you at the station.

Platform ticket, restless diesels, goodbye windows.

I walked into such a sad time at the station.

As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.

Ill wait in the queue when the trains come back;

Lie with you where the shadows run from themselves.

At the party she was kindness in the hard crowd.

Consolation for the old wound now forgotten.

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her dark eyes.

Shes just dressing, goodbye windows, tired starlings.

Ill sleep in this place with the lonely crowd;

Lie in the dark where the shadows run from themselves.

Thanks Danny. Will never forget nor allow it to happen again.

I had to go through it (virtually) in order to understand it.

It's been my driving force for about a decade now.

I felt what was coming around the corner.

Honestly though, it's not something most people should get into you know eh?

Kabbalah, magic, all that stuff

very very dangerous, and I don't use props, or rituals...

My dad told me this summer his father wouldn't allow him to study.

My dad was so scared for me when I told him I was taking the dive.

I only had my faith and I took the plunge. I could feel hell brewing. Didn't really have a choice.

I would like to completely relearn Yiddish. First on the agenda is figuring out how to market my art work so I can make a living.

Never got paid for any of the spiritual work. I don't quite understand sheisters who write so called spiritual books, put out so called spiritual movies.... the secret.... what the bleep.

Oh yes, did you know, JZ Knight gets a court order so that the entity Ramtha can only speak through her? People actually buy into that shit?

'kabbalahone' I too have looked for enlightenment, and I have found it within myself.

For many years I searched for this information, enlightenment, truth, in the end I found I already had the answer. Untill you have completed your journey you will always be looking for something, when you find what you are looking for your journey will be over.

Happy discovery, Danny

About 'White Room' Wiki says (and it isn't the most reliable of sources):

After bassist Jack Bruce wrote the guitar pieces, Cream's lyricist, poet Pete Brown, grouped colorful four-syllable phrases, loosely organized around images of waiting in an English railway station influenced by the drugs he was taking. The combination is often considered one of the shining moments in British psychedelia.

Not too sure how reliable that is though because it's also said that Pete Brown wrote it about a new flat (apartment).

'kabbalahone' I too have looked for enlightenment, and I have found it within myself.

For many years I searched for this information, enlightenment, truth, in the end I found I already had the answer. Untill you have completed your journey you will always be looking for something, when you find what you are looking for your journey will be over.

Happy discovery, Danny

I am not looking for anything other than waiting for a lot of people to take responsibility for the influences they had on society and start shelling out the dough on a grander scale.

that's about it.

Enlightement is sorely overrated. It's a waste of time. It's action and courage and heart that matter

Funny, Misty Mountain Hop is playing on the radio, but I often think the lads missed their own message..

Happy discovery, Danny

Besides, I wouldn't call taking on other people's illnesses and healing them looking for enlightenment.

It's a hard often thankless job without pay.

The answers I looked for were legit. Like trying to find out why the rabbis in Israel were freaked out by my assessment results but refused to put me into a decent school.

If I were born a man, it would have been completely different.

• 1 month later...
Am I missing something here??? :blink: Does Jimmy have a new Thai girlfriend, or are we talking food, or something?!!! B)

The only thing I can think is that maybe it refers to thai stick - a form of marijuana.

Archived