Not Going to Say

kiss of fire

sounds like you bump into him on a regular basis (on public property...of course~)

why don't you ask him if he can do one zep show, down here in biloxi? tell him you hate to bother him (again), but you have to ask.

don't worry...you're "auto-protected".

No Thanks. And I don't bump into him regularly. Just an occasional one-off, like the O2 gig.

He is being very nice. Of course, I am not an obsessed stalker bothering him on private property. And for the record, we have a fairly low tolerance for stalking behavior in Nashville. We have many celebrities that choose to live here and raise families, so everyone stays in "auto-protect" mode. Just a FYI.

Nashwood ;)

That is true about a lot of the southern states...

same in Memphis--I think it's a "just like everyone else" mode too

Robert seems to fit right in with his cowboy boots and blue jeans haha

The Led Zeppelin Saga... as the Zeppelin turns

Nashwood ;)

That is true about a lot of the southern states...

same in Memphis--I think it's a "just like everyone else" mode too

Robert seems to fit right in with his cowboy boots and blue jeans haha

The Led Zeppelin Saga... as the Zeppelin turns

I would think Memphis and Nashville, although different, have some of the same vibe. I think, based on what little I have seen, Robert Plant can blend in easily anywhere he goes. He has that personality thing going for him. He could probably run for Governor of Tennessee right now and win easily. (of course the minor detail of citizenship would get in the way).

The crowd at the Ryman went crazy when they won the first award. He has completely won over Nashville. No wonder Alison stands back and lets him do the talking. I would too.

Archived