Stock Market Meltdown!

I have got a horsey

you need to lighten up a bit

have some cheesecake or hot chocolate

take a nap - get away from the screen for a bit

don't let things get you down so much - can only be good advice

Even if I was in a good mood, you'd kill it with your posts. They're terrible. Who cares about sharks in captivity enough to make a thread? Who cares about your random facts? Jesus, you had those 6 random ass threads, all of which were incredibly lame, and had maybe two people post something relevant ONCE and then the rest was you. God, just go to the random thread and live there - or - start your own damn forum. Quit highjacking this one

Sorry...been studying all day for two finals tomorrow...just releasing my negativity.

My bad

It doesn't matter, you keep tossing on everything anyone says. You do it all the time to satisfy whatever it does for you. Carol is a person, electro is and so am I. It's just a thread dude. Her having fun doesn't hurt you, she is new here.

It doesn't matter, you keep tossing on everything anyone says. You do it all the time to satisfy whatever it does for you. Carol is a person, electro is and so am I. It's just a thread dude. Her having fun doesn't hurt you, she is new here.

Oh please. Yeah, I get mad sometimes. But I do my best to keep cool when I'm having an actual discussion. Me and Liz get along just fine. You pissed me off a couple of times, but that's in the past. I know we're all "people", but people have the ability to annoy and Carol is obviously doing it for pleasure. That pisses me off. You don't have to like it, but it is who I am.

Yeah, I've never had a problem with wanna be......at least not that I'm aware of. He's one of the few people on this board I like discussing politics with because unlike practically everyone else, he knows his shit.

So please don't say that he shits on me or that I shit on him or anything else like that. It's just not true.

Oh please. Yeah, I get mad sometimes. But I do my best to keep cool when I'm having an actual discussion. Me and Liz get along just fine. You pissed me off a couple of times, but that's in the past. I know we're all "people", but people have the ability to annoy and Carol is obviously doing it for pleasure. That pisses me off. You don't have to like it, but it is who I am.

see below - after tidying your rooms

unbelievable!!

Archived