Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Man, I just can't take this much Gilmour! I'm gonna have to turn on the AC in a minute, here! :veryhot: (in other words, thanks!)

david_gilmour_releases_ecofriendly_solo_album_405x270.jpg

I LOVE this one and the first one in the post before mine of him with scruff!! Some people harp about how he doesn't look as good as Roger does now, but with scruff? That puts him back at the top of the rankings, if you ask me. I likey!

Man, I just can't take this much Gilmour! I'm gonna have to turn on the AC in a minute, here! :veryhot: (in other words, thanks!)

david_gilmour_releases_ecofriendly_solo_album_405x270.jpg

I LOVE this one and the first one in the post before mine of him with scruff!! Some people harp about how he doesn't look as good as Roger does now, but with scruff? That puts him back at the top of the rankings, if you ask me. I likey!

David's always been the most attractive of the four, even as they aged. I think he looks miles better than Rog does now although I will give this to Roger - he looks much better now than he did when he was younger.

I still say it's David's eyes and dimples that continue to make him so bloody hot, even at age 63.

David's always been the most attractive of the four, even as they aged. I think he looks miles better than Rog does now although I will give this to Roger - he looks much better now than he did when he was younger.

I still say it's David's eyes and dimples that continue to make him so bloody hot, even at age 63.

Wow; 63. :blink: He has aged well. Those younger pics of him look so contemporary too; don't you think?

Wow; 63. :blink: He has aged well. Those younger pics of him look so contemporary too; don't you think?

Absolutely. Like a good wine, he gets better with age. He sounds just as good as he did 35 years ago and still plays very well too.

And he's aged very well. I saw some pics of him on stage with Jeff Beck last month and he looked very trim.

Absolutely. Like a good wine, he gets better with age. He sounds just as good as he did 35 years ago and still plays very well too.

And he's aged very well. I saw some pics of him on stage with Jeff Beck last month and he looked very trim.

He does get better with age, doesn't he? ;) He looked trim in those pics you saw? He was looking a bit chubby in some of the shots of him I saw. :unsure:

:peace:,

Jo

Archived