What are you listening too

Scratch

While the Missus Is in the Lounge Watching Lady Ga Ga I'm sitting in my backroom listening and watching Neil Young from the American Shakespere Theatre Stratford CT 22 Jan 1971.............

While the Missus Is in the Lounge Watching Lady Ga Ga I'm sitting in my backroom listening and watching Neil Young from the American Shakespere Theatre Stratford CT 22 Jan 1971.............

WHIMP!!! :lol:

WHIMP!!! :lol:

Yeah yeah............Just 'cos you were watching LGG on The Paul O'Grady Show for the sake of keeping the peace............I did not Whimp out until the show was over.....When i got the call "Are you staying in there all night"...." No dear I'll be there in a mo"

Yeah yeah............Just 'cos you were watching LGG on The Paul O'Grady Show for the sake of keeping the peace............I did not Whimp out until the show was over.....When i got the call "Are you staying in there all night"...." No dear I'll be there in a mo"

Hi John,

Yeah Yeah, i was actually on the laptop performing on the forum of Led Zeppelin.com in the Sitting Room when LGG was on in the Dining Room, i could catch the show thorough the Through Lounge archway, i was multi tasking. :D

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Dont tell anyone will you? :whistling:

Archived