Question

Ronen

Is it sure that Robert will not be next year at the tour band?

Robert Plant has released an official statement that indicates he does not intend to tour with anyone for the next two years. There is an "official statement" thread in the NEWS section that has been locked, however you can still read Plant's statement and the hundreds of comments that follow.

Robert Plant has released an official statement that indicates he does not intend to tour with anyone for the next two years. There is an "official statement" thread in the NEWS section that has been locked, however you can still read Plant's statement and the hundreds of comments that follow.

I saw the comments but an official statement can also to be change, so maybe, just

maybe he will wake up and change it.

There is also nothing official on a tour with Jimmy, John Paul and Jason, so as it stands right now, officially Robert is not missing out on anything.

So as i understand, Robert may be a part of next year tour, is that correct?

Quick (well maybe not quick) and simple explanation, John Paul Jones has said TWICE now once at a guitar show and then on BBC radio both times he said him, Jimmy, and Jason were trying out new and different singers because they are planning on touring and he also said on BBC radio they are even planning on making an album. The chances of a tour/album are about 95% certain. As for the Robert question he OFFICIALY stated he would not be a part of ANY touring for the next two years but it is NOT impossible for him to come to his senses (sorry Knebby) and change his mind. I myself doing not beleive he will but I sure wish he does.

Archived