audition?

ejfortier

Why don't you just post it on YouTube???

if Jimmy or someone associated with them want to find you, they will.

Journey (Neal Schon) did that and found their new lead singer.

I'm sure if they didn't have someone in mind, they would have inquired quite a while ago.

R B)

Yep, "everybody loves a good polka". :D

I remembered that quote from a John Candy movie.

Anyone know which one??? :)

R B)

i can picture it, he's in a van going cross country with his band after his flight was cancelled...but that's it...give it up before i go nuts...

HEY!!! I'm Bill Pratt from Chicago - lead vox/guitar with The Heatens - Ex lead vox for LoveDrive the Scorpions tribute... How do I get a try out damn it???!!! I can sing Plant better than Plant... and I'm 50 fer goods sake!!! but I gotta say I kinda look 37ish maybe... Get ahold a me, I'll do it for cheap! I'm not kiddin!!!

HEY!!! I'm Bill Pratt from Chicago - lead vox/guitar with The Heatens - Ex lead vox for LoveDrive the Scorpions tribute... How do I get a try out damn it???!!! I can sing Plant better than Plant... and I'm 50 fer goods sake!!! but I gotta say I kinda look 37ish maybe... Get ahold a me, I'll do it for cheap! I'm not kiddin!!!

unclecrusty1@juno.com

There's gold in them unkown singers! Speeking of which,I'd have a go at auditioning my self anytime, anywhere, and at my own expense. Give me a chance to use some of the stuff I wrote in the 70's. Nothing ventured,nothing gained!

Edited by namregoob

Hello from Canada all you Zep fans!

I have a candidate for the new front man for the upcoming Led Zeppelin tour. His name is Phil Naro and he is perfect for this tour. You may visit his website of his Zep band Ozone Baby at www.myspace.com/ozonebabyband. You will be amazed and inspired by his vocal power and range. He can be contacted also at philnaro@rogers.com. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hello from Canada all you Zep fans!

I have a candidate for the new front man for the upcoming Led Zeppelin tour. His name is Phil Naro and he is perfect for this tour. You may visit his website of his Zep band Ozone Baby at www.myspace.com/ozonebabyband. You will be amazed and inspired by his vocal power and range. He can be contacted also at philnaro@rogers.com. :D

Please also check out Phil's latest video on YouTube at

Please see what fans of Rolling Stone Magazine are saying about Phil Naro as THE replacement singer for Led Zeppelin in the following article:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/242...rsseeknewsinger.

Please also visit Phil at myspace.com/ozonebabyband and contact Phil directly at philnaro@rogers.com :D

Phil has a new video on YouTube at