Where In The World Is Evester?

Bitchin Soul

Hey, good to see you Celia! :wave:

From what I can tell, Old-bies don't seem to be welcome on this board anymore....

Well, this is a perception that I have never shared. I do NOT want to argue about it now, however. The situation on these forums has been a lot better recently in many respects (compared with, say, six months ago) and, like '59 I think that it may actually not be so very hard for us after all to create a nice little community here. If we only want to.

And Ev really is a nice person, and I miss him - and Angi. B)

Edited by Otto Masson

Oh Lord no, you haven't done anything. A lot of the older members (I joined back in '04) just don't post here as much any more for a variety of reasons. I do admit this place isn't what it was before Sam moved it over here, but I bet we could make it that good again.

Thanks; I'll do my best to help, even though I wasn't here for the old board. :)

I wasn't on the old board, So I have nothing to compare it to.

But I'm happy to be a part of this one :)

I try not to take things too serious as ya'll have probably noticed. B)

I concur with Dzldoc.At times I still feel like a neophyte,which I guess I am.

I will say I'm totally amazed at the knowledge and insight a lot of you people have not only regarding Led Zeppelin,but other subjects/topics as well.I've learned much.

I'm guessing the old forum was kinder and gentler,maybe with way fewer members.

Anyway,I always learned or got a chuckle out of Evster's posts.Sure would like to see him back around these parts.

• Administrators
Hey, good to see you Celia! :wave:

Well, this is a perception that I have never shared. I do NOT want to argue about it now, however. The situation on these forums has been a lot better recently in many respects (compared with, say, six months ago) and, like '59 I think that it may actually not be so very hard for us after all to create a nice little community here. If we only want to.

And Ev really is a nice person, and I miss him - and Angi. B)

I agree, Otto.

And I always say to members here, if they have a problem on the board, they should PM me about it.

and on that note....