Memorable Movie Moments

rafnagud9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was at Manhattan Woods Golf Club with customers in September 2008. We were putting on an event for our top customers as I has been working with Ritz-Carlton Hotels for many years. The news hit that day . As we finished the golf event and came in for the awards dinner we could not even get people to sit down for dinner as they were watching the news/TV's in the club house.

We were scheduled the next day to meet with AIG, Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch to name a few. So our 3 GSO's (Global Sales Organization representatives ) who were with us for this week long event of customer events and sales calls called a meeting with myself and the other 6 Senior Sales People with Ritz-Carlton as we had to reschedule our entire next day of calls.

I have personally met 7 of the 9 at that table and 8 if you count Paulson when he was in charge of Goldman Sachs. So this movie really hit home for me.

http://youtu.be/N_xy2uWpt68