Memorable Movie Moments

rafnagud9

'A red mist spread over the lawn, coming on like a flame of fire. And then he parted it, and I could see that there were thousands of rats with their eyes blazing red like his only smaller. And then he held up his hand and they all stopped. And I thought he seemed to be saying: 'Rats...Rats...Rats! Thousands! Millions of them! All blood red! All these will I give you if you will obey me!'

Dwight Frye---Dracula

B)

The Funniest 3:57......

B)

or......The look....

B)

Fuck it,just watch the whole fuckin' thing......

Hi '59LesPaul!

Animal House is my all time favorite movie. I know every word by heart and could act out every scene in it. I have watched it a million times. In the early 1980's when cable tv first came out, our local cable company played this movie every weekend and I would watch it over and over with my core group of friends. I use some of the dialoque from it almost every day of my life. It is a part of my terminology. I even had a toga party in the early 80's. Some of the attendees were married and had infants and toddlers and they wore kiddie bed sheets (with Sesame Street characters on them) for their togas. :lol: The party got wild and a few guys jumped into a swimming pool that was closed for the season so the water was all slimey. They ended up wearing just their underwear for the rest of the party as their togas were all soaked with the slime. Maybe I should get the original partiers together again for another toga party, as we are all still fairly close friends.

I have also been on a couple cruises with the Costa Cruise Line. On the last night of the cruise they have a toga party. They give everyone a sheet to wear. Some people bring their own elaborate hand made togas with them. That night they have a talent show and it gets very rowdy. Lots of fun.

• 10 months later...

"If I died tonight, would it have been enough... than I'd live forever." - Jean Seberg, Lilith

"Oh, Mama, I was the slut of all time!" -Elizabeth Taylor, Butterfield 8

"It was a marriage like any other marriage.."- Joseph Cotten, Citizen Kane

• 5 months later...

Archived