Memorable Movie Moments

rafnagud9

This isn't an actual scene from a movie, rather it's a bunch of scenes put together with a poem that is read by one of the two main characters. The movie is titled Candy and stars Heath Ledger and Abbie Cornish. The movie is hauntingly magnificent.

A couple of random ones:

High Plains Drifter - When you see the 'Welcome To Hell' sign on the outskirts of town.

White Heat - When Cody Jarrett kicks Big Ed down the stairs then beckons for his girl

to join him in there descent.

Angels With Dirty Faces - When Rocky Sullivan turns yeller in the chair.

A couple of random ones:

High Plains Drifter - When you see the 'Welcome To Hell' sign on the outskirts of town.

White Heat - When Cody Jarrett kicks Big Ed down the stairs then beckons for his girl

to join him in there descent.

Angels With Dirty Faces - When Rocky Sullivan turns yeller in the chair.

^^^ My kind of movies. :)

'You know how to shovel shit don't you?'--Tina Turner to Mel Gibson in 'Mad Max-Beyond Thunderdome'

'C'mon Donnie, help me filet this fat fuck!'--Bruno Kirby to Johnny Depp in 'Donnie Brasco'

Lieutenant Bromhead: 'Sixty! We dropped at least 60, wouldn't you say?'

Adendorf: 'That leaves only 3940!'

(Zulu)

• 3 weeks later...

'You think you're God almighty, but you know what you are? You're a cheap, lousy, dirty, stinkin' mug! And I'm glad what I done to you, ya' hear that? I'm glad what I done!'

Terry to Johnny Friendly in 'On The Waterfront'

B)

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

One of my favorite scenes when Hondo tells Fuller (at 1:18) "Shame your not playing one of the terrorist", then the end when they break the record, and without moving until Fuller leaves the room....

SWAT movie simmunition training

The UNforgettable and the most EMBLEMATIC r'n'r scene ever from the movie REbel Without A Cause starring Jimmy Dean and Natalie Wood.........I saw this movie for the first time when I was only 4 and still today, this chickie rune scene where Nat flags the boys still THRILLS me :):)!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUH3QYu3Sk&feature=related

In 'Zorba The Greek' when the fine, upstanding Greek Orthodox church member cuts the throat of the widow.

The ending in 'Zorba' when the overhead cable collapses like a house of cards.

A great tragi/comedy film.

B)

Archived