Copyright notice on photos

Iden Ford

Given that I am a photographer and believe in copyright notice, I see some of Ross Halfin's shots of JP being posted here without credit to Ross. Either do that or take the photos down. That is fair play

Have you photographed any of the Zep's and are you willing to share your work here or

provide a link?

Huh? His pictures always have a stamp-like watermark on them. I've never seen anyone post his pictures without it. Unless you're referring to magazine covers, which would just be ridiculous.

EXCATLY!!!!!

Damn, I've taken zep and robert pics....BOO-HOO, where's my credit?

You sound......nevermind.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE !!!!!!!!

ewwww, I'm scared. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Ross-eyes.jpg

BOO

Speaking of scariest thing... how does Ross Halfin get away with posting some of his diary entries on his website about Jimmy? I mean, I know they are friends and Ross is always saying "Jimmy, my asst." etc., and I'm sure Jimmy knows Ross is posting all of this... but some of it is a little personal.

I mean, Jimmy is so private. And some of the photos are of Jimmy in private moments. I don't know, I was going thru Ross's site yesterday and reading about JIMMY's life for the past few years. :hysterical:

I'm not complaing - I love to live thru Ross Halfin. Closer to Jimmy that way...

Huh?

Maid

Speaking of scariest thing... how does Ross Halfin get away with posting some of his diary entries on his website about Jimmy? I mean, I know they are friends and Ross is always saying "Jimmy, my asst." etc., and I'm sure Jimmy knows Ross is posting all of this... but some of it is a little personal.

I mean, Jimmy is so private. And some of the photos are of Jimmy in private moments. I don't know, I was going thru Ross's site yesterday and reading about JIMMY's life for the past few years. :hysterical:

I'm not complaing - I love to live thru Ross Halfin. Closer to Jimmy that way...

Huh?

Maid

Jimmy at 64 is not Jimmy at 24. It's good to have friends and be remembered.

Archived