Happy Thanksgiving Y'ALL

Bitchin Soul

Just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a Happy Thanksgiving. :D

I'm sure we all donate to charities, etc. I thought it would nice to do a random act of kindness everyday. If you would like to post it that would be great. Also, what are you most grateful for?

I was at the nursery today and a elderly lady really liked this plant but said she could not afford to buy it. She was ahead of me in the checkout lane. I went back and got the plant for her and took it to her in the parking lot. She was so surprised and amazed. She could not thank me enough. She lives on a fixed income so she does not have alot of extra money. Her reaction was so touching.

Let's count our blessings and "pay it forward"!

I am grateful I could afford to "make her day" special.

PRICELESS

With this down economy I'm thankful I got a job with money to spend.

I will be thankful if on this forum, the few individuals that partake in this could avoid attacking others on the forum without provocations.

I would also be thankful if all the Robert Plant basher threads could be deleted and for people to avoid to take part in nonsense such as this.

Just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a Happy Thanksgiving. :D

I'm sure we all donate to charities, etc. I thought it would nice to do a random act of kindness everyday. If you would like to post it that would be great. Also, what are you most grateful for?

I was at the nursery today and a elderly lady really liked this plant but said she could not afford to buy it. She was ahead of me in the checkout lane. I went back and got the plant for her and took it to her in the parking lot. She was so surprised and amazed. She could not thank me enough. She lives on a fixed income so she does not have alot of extra money. Her reaction was so touching.

Let's count our blessings and "pay it forward"!

I am grateful I could afford to "make her day" special.

PRICELESS

That was very nice of you Bitchen Soul! :yesnod:

I am grateful for my family. I have a lot of stress right now, and they support me with help and hugs whereever they can. And I'm being grateful for all the people that remember to thank eachother, as in this thread.

Humans will always be dependend to eachother, and this is a great gift.

I am most thankful for my family, and that my children and grandbabies are healthy and happy.

I'm thankful that I still have a job (but sad for people around me who are losing theirs).

I'm thankful for the small things in life, like a roof over my head, food on my table, clothes on my back, etc. Some people in this world don't even have the basic necessities.

I'm thankful for our troops, who put their lives on the line every day, and their families. It must be incredibly difficult to spend the holidays apart from home and loved ones.

And I am thankful for MUSIC, which transports me out of this messed up, stressful world whenever I need it most!