man on the moon

caroselambra~

i work with two people who are convinced that man has never landed on the moon

they say it was all just a ploy by the americans to fool russia into thinking they had

and subsequently all footage was fake and shot in the arizona desert

i must admit i find it a ridiculous notion , that a country would feign a moon landing just for one upmanship

anyone got any thoughts on this?

they say it was all just a ploy by the americans to fool russia into thinking they had

i must admit i find it a ridiculous notion , that a country would feign a moon landing just for one upmanship

Yes - it's bollocks!

the thought that they'd go to that much effort for a fake is ludicrous. the landings were tracked by amateur astronomers all over the world - they couldn't all be in on the conspiracy.

have a look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_e...o_Moon_landings

do you really listen what they say?

they landed for sure but there's a long story about the faken videos we watched live: that's it

Yes - it's bollocks!

the thought that they'd go to that much effort for a fake is ludicrous. the landings were tracked by amateur astronomers all over the world - they couldn't all be in on the conspiracy.

have a look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_e...o_Moon_landings

ty shanks - your answer re the amateur astronomers seals the deal :)

Yes we went. Anyone who believes otherwise either hasn't done all the homework on the subject or is a harcore, tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist

i completely agree

i also can't believe some people think princess diana was murdered or 9/11 was a government plot

seems i have all the conspiracy theorists working in my office or travelling on my train

:unsure:

They did and as a kid, I followed every step of the way. There hasn't been a positive story since, that has gripped the world the way the space race did. It just goes to show how good the people of this world can be when we put our minds to it. Next

Hi 'caroselambra~'

I believe man did land on the moon, but in answer to your question,

"i must admit i find it a ridiculous notion , that a country would feign a moon landing just for one upmanship, anyone got any thoughts on this? "

I would have to say that i think, Nazi Germany, USSR/Russia, China, USA, Britain, et all, would feign anything that they thought another country could not prove they did or didnt do. After all, the world of politics is all about one upmanship and deceit isnt it?

Regards, Danny

Well, she was the first woman on the moon :D

there's a 95% chance a shot came from the grassy knoll. The second investigation even admitted that a conspiracy to kill JFK was likely, but it was never allowed to be reviewed further (wonder why)

But that's another story for another time

Hi all,

Think back to 1957,Sputnik,.....first unmanned orbit around the Earth.Does any one think that the USSR didn't monitor the Apollo space flights and landings? :blink:

They have never denied them,...... :rolleyes:

KB(having a shot!)

Archived