Jeff Beck

chimp

I have got myself two tickets to see Jeff beck at the Albert hall in July, I'm really looking forward to seeing this genius at work, Does Jimmy Page still have a private box there? If so I'm sure he'll be in attendance and i shall look out for him.

I have got myself two tickets to see Jeff beck at the Albert hall in July, I'm really looking forward to seeing this genius at work, Does Jimmy Page still have a private box there? If so I'm sure he'll be in attendance and i shall look out for him.

i saw beck in southern illinois on the 'there and back" tour. smoking! i saw him again on the "guitar shop" tour with stevie ray vaughan. semi-smokin'! (stevie ray was feeling it and tearing everything to shreds....)

i don't know about private boxes but what is the chance our boy might jump onstage with him?

I just pulled this off another site,

Along with Jeff will be Vinnie Colaiuta – drums, Tal Wilkenfeld – bass, and David Sancious - keyboards.

I know that Tal and Vinnie were with him on the 2007 Crossroads Festival, not sure about Sancious, but this will be a great gig !! That Tal is a phenomenal bassist, she's only around 20 years old.

I just pulled this off another site,

Along with Jeff will be Vinnie Colaiuta – drums, Tal Wilkenfeld – bass, and David Sancious - keyboards.

I know that Tal and Vinnie were with him on the 2007 Crossroads Festival, not sure about Sancious, but this will be a great gig !! That Tal is a phenomenal bassist, she's only around 20 years old.

David Sancious is a good musician. Should be a great show!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived