Entrance to the O2

I was wondering if anyone around London knows.

How are the lines into the arena going to be handled?

Like, there are some who are invited to the " Dress rehearsal " where will they enter?

Where will the thousands of stars invites enter?

And, will the "standing" ticket holders have to just wait and wait and scramble to the front?

Anyone know the back story......the backstage story... :D

I'm just trying to invision it.

:blink:

First of all American s always say lines, when I first heard this from an American Fan,I thought what is he on about, then after much debating I found out he met ques,it still makes me laugh, I guess there will be a lot of security,and you just que up,l and get served when it is your turn, I should imagine you maybe searched as well., just to see you have no knives, or guns, or whatever on you.

I was wondering if anyone around London knows.

How are the lines into the arena going to be handled?

Like, there are some who are invited to the " Dress rehearsal " where will they enter?

Where will the thousands of stars invites enter?

And, will the "standing" ticket holders have to just wait and wait and scramble to the front?

Anyone know the back story......the backstage story... :D

I'm just trying to invision it.

:blink:

There will be a separate queue for standing ticket holders. Seated ticket holders will enter by the usual entrances to the Arena, which is actually inside the Dome. VIP's have a separate entrance and VIP bar/reception Area.

Cameras are OK.

Cheers

Warby

There will be a separate queue for standing ticket holders. Seated ticket holders will enter by the usual entrances to the Arena, which is actually inside the Dome. VIP's have a separate entrance and VIP bar/reception Area.

Cameras are OK.

Cheers

Warby

Will this be the same for collecting tickets as well?

Do the seated ticketholders wait in the same area as the standing ticketholders?

Will this be the same for collecting tickets as well?

Do the seated ticketholders wait in the same area as the standing ticketholders?

Tickets whether standing or seating need to be collected from the Box office, with you photo id credit card you used plus confirmation. So if you turn up on the day and are standing you will queue twice! I am planning to get my wristband and ticket on the Sunday to save any hassle on the Monday.

Hope this helps

Warby

First of all American s always say lines, when I first heard this from an American Fan,I thought what is he on about, then after much debating I found out he met ques,it still makes me laugh, I guess there will be a lot of security,and you just que up,l and get served when it is your turn, I should imagine you maybe searched as well., just to see you have no knives, or guns, or whatever on you.

Hey, I'm Canadian, and we also wait in line. Not sure what you find funny. Can we laugh at your "cooking" then? American won't bring their guns if you promise not to let your local bomb-totting terrorists come anywhere near the concert.

:blink::blink:

No tickets will be mailed. Each original purchaser and the person accompanying them must pick up tickets and non transferable wristbands from Sunday 9th December from 10am. The purchaser must present the credit or debit card used for the purchase plus valid state issued photo id. The name on the photo ID must match the name against which the passcode is registered AND the name on the card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry.

Looks like box office is open from 9am on SUnday.

Cheers

Warby

Do you know guys if small digicams will be allowed?

Obviously I'd like to take and keep a few snapshots ...

What do you suggest?

Thx.

yes they will. I emailed the O2 and they said and cameras that have LESS than a 35mm lens are OK. Digital is fine, just as long as its not bigger than 35mm.

No tickets will be mailed. Each original purchaser and the person accompanying them must pick up tickets and non transferable wristbands from Sunday 9th December from 10am. The purchaser must present the credit or debit card used for the purchase plus valid state issued photo id. The name on the photo ID must match the name against which the passcode is registered AND the name on the card used for the ticket purchase, otherwise you will be refused entry.

Cheers

Warby

An closes at 6pm.

Same times for Monday.

Warby

Cheers

Warby

Hi.

I emailled the O2 arena regarding collecting tickets as we are travelling from the north. Vince at customer services replied saying that the box office is open until 9pm on Monday and told me to collect tickets on the day. I asked if it was open on sunday but he didn't say anything about this.

Would you want to pick the tickets up at 9pm Monday when the show starts at 6pm? Whats wrong with "cooking" don't Americans cook? I'm going to be there 10:00 AM Sunday. Any problems I want time to sort them out!

I am AMERICAN.

And yes it is Lines here.

Not everyone speaks the same.

:rolleyes:

is it because you cannot spell queue :P I should talk I am open to be shot down for my spelling onhere ....engage brain before typing me thinks !! :D

Cameras are OK.

Cheers

Warby

Thanks, Warby.

Any numbers on how many standing tickets there are and what sort of separate line there will be and how many of them and where they'll be located and the alignment of the stars...whoops. Didn't mean to add the last part. :rolleyes:

As you've likely guessed...I've got standing tickets! :P

Thanks! :hippy:

is it because you cannot spell queue :P I should talk I am open to be shot down for my spelling onhere ....engage brain before typing me thinks !! :D

LEDDY! C'mon I spent ten years in friggen North Carolina, where it took me years to understand why the cashiers were all calling me "honey" :huh:

And what the heck is "on about?" ON isn't a verb here.... :blink:

And never ever did I hear " would you like a queue of coke? "

:hysterical:

But I certainly could adjust to your dialect, if Robert would teach me......................... :rolleyes:

Thanks, Warby.

Any numbers on how many standing tickets there are and what sort of separate line there will be and how many of them and where they'll be located and the alignment of the stars...whoops. Didn't mean to add the last part. :rolleyes:

As you've likely guessed...I've got standing tickets! :P

Thanks! :hippy:

Standing area is not huge at 02. If you have a look at my Foo's photo's you will get an idea.

http://www.team-skinny-racing.com

This one give a good idea

IMG_3294.jpg

Cheers

Warby

Hey, I'm Canadian, and we also wait in line. Not sure what you find funny. Can we laugh at your "cooking" then? American won't bring their guns if you promise not to let your local bomb-totting terrorists come anywhere near the concert.

:blink::blink:

[wow, strong, its a concert we are going to remember.

Standing area is not huge at 02. If you have a look at my Foo's photo's you will get an idea.

http://www.team-skinny-racing.com

This one give a good idea

IMG_3294.jpg

Cheers

Warby

Hey,

Really NICE work you do there. Thanks for that link and your pictures.

This really shows what the arena is like. I'd pick stage left in the first few rows in the seated area.

That top tier looks reaaaally scary though.

I wouldn't be able to see a thing if I were in the standing, at 5'2, it's impossible unless you are in front. Sucks being short.

I wish contractors would build more amphitheater type concert venues. To me they are the best.

Anyway...thanks again Warby. B)

Yeah, the front lower tiers are by far the best place if the floor is standing. The upper tiers are really high - especially the back rows - they do however provide oxygen masks under the seats. I reckon the standing area will be fine - even at the back you're going to get a relatively ok view; the sound ought to be at its best down there too.

Hey,

Really NICE work you do there. Thanks for that link and your pictures.

This really shows what the arena is like. I'd pick stage left in the first few rows in the seated area.

That top tier looks reaaaally scary though.

I wouldn't be able to see a thing if I were in the standing, at 5'2, it's impossible unless you are in front. Sucks being short.

I wish contractors would build more amphitheater type concert venues. To me they are the best.

Anyway...thanks again Warby. B)

Cheers for that, I am in the gods for Zep but Stage left block 401 row P so hoping the view is good if a bit scary!

I have to say the build up and the fab people on this forum are really making this the gig, for me. I am a lucky chap I go to 60+ gigs a year but nothing compares to this.......

Cheers

Warby

Archived