Man To Work 50 Jobs In 50 States

SuperDave

This is an interesting story that has been receiving some press lately.

Daniel Seddiqui, a 26 year old U.S. citizen from some state. Not sure where his permanent residence was prior to this. He is trying to work 50 different careers or jobs in 50 weeks. After graduating from USC he got turned off by trying to find a career path for himself and was rejected for 40+ positions he applied for. So he decided to do this. Each week will be a different job that is very well connected to each indivual state.

Here's the link to the website. Not sure if I like the idea of him selling t-shirts to promote this. He has photo galleries for each career he has worked. He is now in week 20 in Houston, Texas working as a petroleum engineer. See what you think.

http://livingthemap.com/Living_the_Map/Thi.../This_Week.html

Do not support this dick head

Watch Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs instead.

I partially think this guy is doing it for the notoriety and a possible book or movie deal to see if he can do it. Selling t-shirts may be a bit much. Even when someone says it's not about the money...it's always about the money. That's JMHO.

Reminds me of a true story about some guy who's goal was to visit EVERY Starbucks in the world.

That's when you need to get a life. Just looking for his Andy Warhol moment. I'm sure there are far better ways to get notoriety.

It seems that anybody who can come up with somethng new can get some sort of notoriety.

No matter how absurd there will be people who are interested.

Must say it must have been interesting for the kid. Most people don't work fifty different jobs in their life.

Archived