Tangerine

Heartbreaker_Girl

Jimmy's voice is as high as Robert's.

So, he's most likely to be doing the backing on Tangerine...

And since he wrote the song, it'd make sense.

...Is Jimmy's voice really that high??...I always assumed he had a somewhat in the middle voice, but Im just basing it off of She Just Satisfies...I shall go check Tangerine..

Thx soo much guys! I asked because I'm goin to try out for American Idol in a few years and Im gonna sing nothin but Zeppelin! And I wanted to sing Tangerine when I tried out and Stairway to Heaven if I get to finals. So I was just curious...

Aww, I would wanna sing Tangerine too :D, but I think for auditioning, Ive always wanted to do Train Kept A Rollin'...uhhh but I dont know if I could really pull it off

Aww, I would wanna sing Tangerine too :D, but I think for auditioning, Ive always wanted to do Train Kept A Rollin'...uhhh but I dont know if I could really pull it off

I love that song! I know I couldn't sing it, if I did I would really suck! I guess it's a Keith Relf thing. I wonder if they show American Idol in the UK. If Jimmy saw me singing I would be really embarresed.

I would sing either Tangerine, Thank You, or Going to California.

Jimmy's voice is as high as Robert's.

So, he's most likely to be doing the backing on Tangerine...

And since he wrote the song, it'd make sense.

To me, he kinda has an Elvis-esque going on when he sings backup to Whole Lotta Love live. Listen to WLL in 1973,1975, and 1977. Its the vibrato he puts into his voice.

I love that song! I know I couldn't sing it, if I did I would really suck! I guess it's a Keith Relf thing. I wonder if they show American Idol in the UK. If Jimmy saw me singing I would be really embarresed.

I would sing either Tangerine, Thank You, or Going to California.

Lol, yea...hmm I need another song choice... Babe Im Gonna Leave You would be good, but then Ive also always wanted to do Communication Breakdown (there would be a big chance that I might kill the song though.. :mellow: ) :D

No they probably dont show it over there, but Im sure that if you made it on and actually sang it, there would be a chance that Jimmy would/could find out. I would be too, Id just hope he would be like "she's ruining my song..." or something like that.. :unsure:

No they probably dont show it over there, but Im sure that if you made it on and actually sang it, there would be a chance that Jimmy would/could find out. I would be too, Id just hope he would be like "she's ruining my song..." or something like that.. :unsure:

I guess there's more hope that Robert would catch it since he is in the States. :D

Jimmy doesn't seem like the kinda guy that would be like, "she's ruining my song!" And I didn't know that Robert was still in the states. But thanks for the support!

"When you see the girl that sings Zeppelin day in and day out, it'll be me!"

- Me, before I go audition...

Jimmy doesn't seem like the kinda guy that would be like, "she's ruining my song!" And I didn't know that Robert was still in the states. But thanks for the support!

"When you see the girl that sings Zeppelin day in and day out, it'll be me!"

- Me, before I go audition...

Im hoping he's a guy who wouldnt say that then :D.. Welcome!

Aww, it will be you >:P Unless I beat you to it!! No I wont, dont worry lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived