Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

12,087 posts in this topic

I did my own laundry - and it made me really happy because it was quiet time early in the morning 

a visit to my local "Blood Tracks  Records Store"  wow wee  talking about music.....................

Getting our satellite tv sorted out. Phew- My Sport will not be disrupted.

well woke up this morning feeling on top of the world...yep yep yeap!

Just been made a Great Auntie for the 25th time.so proud of my Niece enduring 50+ hours of Labour, to produce a Beautiful 6lb Baby Girl x

51 minutes ago, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Just been made a Great Auntie for the 25th time.so proud of my Niece enduring 50+ hours of Labour, to produce a Beautiful 6lb Baby Girl x

Many congrats Fool. But crikey i wouldn't like to write your Christmas card list !:D

19 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Many congrats Fool. But crikey i wouldn't like to write your Christmas card list !:D

Cheers chillumpuffer, number 26 comes along in November lol

1 hour ago, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Cheers chillumpuffer, number 26 comes along in November lol

:o. Still doing the fruit?

4 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

:o. Still doing the fruit?

Gone into retirement now due to a few minor health issues, so now a lady of leisure.(I use the term Lady loosely lol)

Congrats fool 60. Some members of my family came to see us today. That was nice. And the realisation it is going to be a long weekend. Plenty of sport too. Great stuff.

My work place was an introvert paradise, today! My productivity was through the roof! This was because of the fact that 4 noisy co-workers were off for a long weekend because of Good Friday! 

What made me happy this week.

Away camping with family at Cotton Tree. https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cotton+Tree+Holiday+Park/@-26.652958,153.098774,706m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x6b937662cf0871e5:0xf02a35bd7228760!8m2!3d-26.652958!4d153.1009627

Beach and river were exquisite as usual. Kayaking over to Crab Island, my daughter chasing the millions of crabs around. BoogyBoarding with wife and kids. Bloody good to relax up there.

Had a great time as usual, bit colder this year as Easter was a bit later, but nice. Enjoyed a sneaky puff with the missus a few nights when we could wrangle the kids into an early bed and rediscovered "Rebel FM" which runs the Alice Cooper Rock show nightly, which I had forgotten about. WOW!!!! Now I know why there are Rush fans on here, they played 2 songs that blew my already blown mind away. Rush really do have that Zep vibe. Also other proper 70's era rock and early 80's. It was so bloody relaxing and brilliant. And the mindset was PERFECT for absorbing that great music. A lot of the stuff I had not heard a lot of (being brought up purely "mainstream")

I'll be listening the Rebel on the back porch from now on. I might even drop Alice a line.

So back home now, enjoy Easter with a few days to tidy up camping gear, then back to the grind.

Happy Easter Zep fans! :thumbsup:

listening to jamiroquai 51DoGAKdDYL._SY355_.jpg41jJw1whlSL._SY355_.jpg61Z2A2vtHvL._SX355_.jpg71h-wlDE-TL._SX355_.jpg71I-4cVzs9L._SY355_.jpg51-qlXHF+fL._SX355_.jpg

On 4/13/2017 at 8:20 AM, Fool In The Rain 60 said:

Aha! That's where I made the mistake...Leo is your grand-nephew not your grandson, right? Congrats on the latest addition to the Family Pride.

What made me happy today was finally being able to sleep in for the first time in over two weeks. I like my sleep. 😴

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Aha! That's where I made the mistake...Leo is your grand-nephew not your grandson, right? Congrats on the latest addition to the Family Pride.

What made me happy today was finally being able to sleep in for the first time in over two weeks. I like my sleep. 😴

Hi Sean, Leo is my Grandson.

hmmm woke this morning and feeling greatest high ooh natural high crazy but true.........................yes! profilepic10384_56.gif

Fury FC for the win, Senators for the win and even the series

Posted (edited)

Two pairs of Levi's in a two for £99 offer, an £80 saving.

Edited by JTM

How many steps i have walked with so little effort. I can see how many i have made on my new pedometer. I feel fit and healthy.

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, JTM said:

Two pairs of Levi's in a two for £99 offer, an £80 saving.

That's what you English call a sale? I get two pairs of Levi's for $30 regularly, which can't be more than £45-£50. You're being ripped off.

Edited by Strider

Negotiations are complete, contracts have been signed, looks like we sold our house today! 

5 hours ago, Walter said:

Negotiations are complete, contracts have been signed, looks like we sold our house today! 

Great news Chuck. You must be relieved. No wonder you took your bud for a test drive.:D

Happy today as the sun is shining and we are to take to the course with some friends this afternoon

Finding out that Bananarama are making a comeback. Gosh, I had a crush on them all as a young lad.