Pictures of Led Zeppelin through the years

ZEPFAN17

tumblr_mn5fubmUI91r4c29fo1_500.png

I've always wondered what is in people who put these Photoshopped images together and shoot them out into the internet. It's so rude to Jimmy Page and to the band, and to all those people who appreciate these guys for their music, not their past rock-star lives, which were (by the way) way more spectacular than this kid of juvenile crap. Just call me old fashioned - or maybe it's just not having enough caffeine yet this morning so I'm still grumpy.

I've always wondered what is in people who put these Photoshopped images together and shoot them out into the internet. It's so rude to Jimmy Page and to the band, and to all those people who appreciate these guys for their music, not their past rock-star lives, which were (by the way) way more spectacular than this kid of juvenile crap. Just call me old fashioned - or maybe it's just not having enough caffeine yet this morning so I'm still grumpy.

I do think you need to lighten up, they aren't the most serious guys on the planet are they? I could imagine Robert howling at that picture.

tumblr_mn5fubmUI91r4c29fo1_500.png

Hi Stairway - yup, I admit that my comment was grumpy. Said so, in fact. I've had more coffee since then, though, and I still find it irritating. What can I say, I'm just a grumpy person.

Not to mention that the guilty party can't spell. Pussay cats? I think not.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived