Led Zeppelin poetry thread

Spacewoman

Well, so we will start a new topic only for poetry. And I was so impressed by the poem from Lucia, that I have made a graphic with it :) This is especially for you, Lucia!

pageypoem.jpg

and one by myself- excuse the gramatical mistakes :blush:

Poem.jpg

and this was made in those times when I was still a Robette :D

Poetry.jpg

Well, so we will start a new topic only for poetry. And I was so impressed by the poem from Lucia, that I have made a graphic with it :) This is especially for you, Lucia!

pageypoem.jpg

Poem.jpg

Poetry.jpg

I liked them honestly :), especially the one that u wrote when u were a Robette :D :D

Thanks for sharing :)

pageypoem.jpg

Poem.jpg

Poetry.jpg

OMG Renata I love you! Thank You for making a wallpaper out of my poem I love it!!!

I'm so so happy that it inspired you.

Again thank you!!!!

And I love the others espically the second, I agree with every word ;)

Ok well here is the poem that Spacewoman used :)

A feather floats gently to the ground;

Resting on a snow white step

Picking up this feather;

I can feel it’s softness against my hands.

My head turns towards a stairway,

At the top I see a figure;

A figure not of golden locks that shimmer

But that of dark curls that play in the moonlight.

I find myself drawn to this figure before me;

Though I have never seen him.

I face him now;

Looking deep into his eyes;

Lost in the waves of love, passion and lust

But I see a lost soul inside there too

One that I cannot understand.

I feel him leaning in;

He whispers in my ear;

His voice so gentle, his skin so soft;

“I’m searching”

I look again in his eyes lost

“I’m searching for an angel with a broken wing”

His voice broken and tired.

He leans in again;

I feel his soft, tender lips, pressing against mine

I feel my heartbeat

Going faster and faster and faster the sound of the bell was loud

At a pitch that was likely to shatter my eardrums

Signalling the end of the day

The rush of fast flowing students pushing its way towards the doors.

Edit: sorry wrong poem this isn't the one she used :)

This is a Silver Fox one :)

Stepping out,

Your silver locks

Play and dance.

Stepping out,

Your eyes,

Whisper and sing.

Stepping out,

The glint in your eyes

Revel,

The Dark Angel within.

Your smile,

Remains,

Ever heart-warming.

Your heart,

Remains,

Ever devoted.

Your years pass,

But in the end,

Nothing changes.

Ok this is another one I wrote, finished today during history class :)

Dark Lord Jimmy

The way that the shadows,

Hide your eyes.

The way that your smile,

Send chills down my spine.

The way that your hair,

Silhouettes against the moonlight.

Yours eyes,

Fill me with shivers.

I feel the air around me,

Getting colder and colder.

Your presence.

What’s a Dark Lord’s love worth?

The soft touch of his lips against your neck?

An eternity?

No.

To hear the howl of a lonely wolf,

To hear the cry against the moonlight sky

..It's not as good at the others I think but I hope that you like it anyway :)

...Don't fear the other Silver foz one is on it's way :)

Let me tell you about a band

Everyone should know

Defining the rules for all to follow

Zero of their songs are boring

Especially 'Dazed & Confused"

Page's genius violin bow - to him credit is due

People crowded in stadiums

Every single night

Lazer pyramids filled the venue with radiating light

In the end, they're the only one

Never again to return

Led Zeppelin. The name means so many things to me. It is an entity that is visceral and primitive.

Led Zeppelin has weight and mass while remaining mysterious and oblique and ethereal. It is fulfilling as sleep and dirty as a broken bottle in the gutter. It is raunchy and direct, sly and timeless.

The songs seems to be taken from the Universal Ether…or as Robert Plant once said “ The Cosmic Energy … “ These songs seem to have always existed somehow and somewhere and it was the massed assemblage and innate talents of these 4 men to bring them down from the ether for us all to experience.

The thing about the band is they seemed to make it all seem so natural and casual.

It all was presented in confidence and clarity while maintaining a certain mystique.

The sound was of a stuttering step of knowing and communication for the world to acknowledge. An icon of the human condition of wanting ,traveling ,power, reverence , glory and the seeking of wisdom.

The clarity and mustiness of times and things past remembered with revelry and celebration.

It is familiar and strange at the same time. a central nervous system that flexes to life in spite of the time or the location or circumstances.

Sweating and seeking something secret and seething. Capturing plain truth and enraptured in myths .

The mechanics of the love and lava flowing together, leaping loads of life,love and lava writhing down a volcano from Valhalla.

An immersion and diversion into pervsions.

You can almost smell the burning elements coming from the overlapping layers of instinct and musicianship. The burnt ozone residue after a storm.

The maneuverings and machinations and fascinations.

You can almost smell the burning elements coming from the overlapping layers of instinct and musicianship.

Friendship, worship, warship .

The Demon dreaming and his weaving and semen steaming .

Something is right about all they accomplished. An amalgam of spirits set in dynamic azimuths and interlocking time.

Vandals, scandals and candles. The unique dedication and honor of a dog smiling , captured with the lively bounce of song..

Pagans freewheeling across the lands with abandon. Balance.

Far away lands to explore . .Dragons .. Lightning captured in a bottle.

Led Zeppelin. The name means so many things to me. It is an entity that is visceral and primitive.

Led Zeppelin has weight and mass while remaining mysterious and oblique and ethereal. It is fulfilling as sleep and dirty as a broken bottle in the gutter. It is raunchy and direct, sly and timeless.

The songs seems to be taken from the Universal Ether…or as Robert Plant once said “ The Cosmic Energy … “ These songs seem to have always existed somehow and somewhere and it was the massed assemblage and innate talents of these 4 men to bring them down from the ether for us all to experience.

The thing about the band is they seemed to make it all seem so natural and casual.

It all was presented in confidence and clarity while maintaining a certain mystique.

The sound was of a stuttering step of knowing and communication for the world to acknowledge. An icon of the human condition of wanting ,traveling ,power, reverence , glory and the seeking of wisdom.

The clarity and mustiness of times and things past remembered with revelry and celebration.

It is familiar and strange at the same time. a central nervous system that flexes to life in spite of the time or the location or circumstances.

Sweating and seeking something secret and seething. Capturing plain truth and enraptured in myths .

The mechanics of the love and lava flowing together, leaping loads of life,love and lava writhing down a volcano from Valhalla.

An immersion and diversion into pervsions.

You can almost smell the burning elements coming from the overlapping layers of instinct and musicianship. The burnt ozone residue after a storm.

The maneuverings and machinations and fascinations.

You can almost smell the burning elements coming from the overlapping layers of instinct and musicianship.

Friendship, worship, warship .

The Demon dreaming and his weaving and semen steaming .

Something is right about all they accomplished. An amalgam of spirits set in dynamic azimuths and interlocking time.

Vandals, scandals and candles. The unique dedication and honor of a dog smiling , captured with the lively bounce of song..

Pagans freewheeling across the lands with abandon. Balance.

Far away lands to explore . .Dragons .. Lightning captured in a bottle.

:yourock:

Wonderful description! :)

Did you post this on the old board, fsmith? I know I've read it before somewhere. Some parts I like better than others--not keen on the "semen steaming," for instance :P , but good last few lines.

Yes,I did post this on the old board,Aqua. Sorry about the "semen steaming" line..It just fits. I know that sort of offends some a bit..but it just came out...no pun intended...while I was rambling.

I'm glad you generally like it. You too,Doc.

Aha--glad my memory wasn't deceiving me! Wasn't offended by that line at all, btw, I just wasn't keen because it didn't seem to fit. But that's creative writing--affects people different ways!

Btw, I'd be flattered if anybody remembered something I wrote, years later. ;)

Archived