Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Can someone please send me a link to the niteowl version too? Thank you very much!
  3. Today
  4. Amen brother, long live Chrissy Snow!!!
  5. L.A. Rams Buffalo Jacksonville Minnesota Green Bay Houston N.Y. Giants San Francisco SD Chargers Chicago Seattle Dallas New England
  6. Last round, Copenhagen - 7/24/79 was eliminated. Round 6. If you'd like to read all about it, here is the post with all the important info and here is the post for this round. The round posts include a detailed tracker of which show goes out when and the remaining shows. If none of that interests you and you'd like to go straight to voting, this is a direct link to the poll.
  7. Your honesty and sincerity is quite refreshing Samo. Looking forward to hearing your tracks...
  8. Denver L L.A. Rams Miami Jacksonville Minnesota Green Bay Houston N.Y. Giants San Fran Tennessee New Orleans Seattle Dallas New England
  9. How do you figure that? Because the damn Yankees are not there? You got one. But you are going to have to beat Cole if you get to game 7. I would think Houston will save him for game 7? But unsure. Have to see if its up. The Nationals will be decided dogs to Houston, but this extra rest is heaven sent. It gives them a bit of a leveling off perhaps?
  10. Very soon the Bills will be on the radar as major players in the AFC. I hope the Rams win tomorrow. If they do I wonder if its the end for Atlanta's coach? I think he should have been fired after blowing a sure win in the Super Bowl
  11. Well he is to miss 3 games is the latest news. Three tough ones. Green Bay and Minnesota at KC next.
  12. Jimmy has always been pretty evasive and vague about his recording and production techniques. I’ve analyzed lots of stuff and feel like I understand his approach, but there’s lots of blank spaces where he has never revealed his techniques publicly
  13. I have this issue of Sound on Sound from when Celebration Day came out, I'm quite sure it goes in depth about Page producing, will post later.
  14. Glad I saw them again last week in Atlanta and Luke signed my book. R😎🎸👍
  15. Posting this makes me feel part of this forum, among other things, so forgive me for self promotion, especially before the album is recorded and sorry for all the past miscommunications and not many are going to be interested, anyway. And me having mental problems, which in my home town made me for many people inherently immoral in many ways, while I just actually had autism and mild personality functioning problems(although I don't expect anybody to follow my story, make up your mind, I just have to move on in life) and couldn't much protect myself and show myself in a good enough light, as I just didn't understand things well enough, it took ages to find right musicians and friends, I also completely opened my singing in the last few years and while I noticed patterns in music, I was somehow always just mostly interested in melodic parts of music and had a bit of a hard time listening to multiple parts at the same time and now I corrected that, so before I almost completely missed the rhythmic part of music and so recorded my first album completely alone in a weird free jazz style, which I just don't listen to. My songs are singer songwriter songs with high pitched vocals. This post is about music, not about how to find a style that brings success and I hope I managed to be able to show that I'm a modest and good person most of the time on the forum. I enjoy being part of this community, although I sometimes miss communication these days and would like to be more of a part of the debate, hope I manage this. I will post the songs here, as the album progresses in recording.
  16. luvlz2

Beautiful Women

I have no problem at all with Suzanne Somers' recent birthday photo. You go Suzanne! 👍
  17. 👍Would absolutely love some of the soundboards that have surfaced from 1977 like Houston and Fort Worth to come out on vinyl! Would absolutely love colored vinyls and picture discs of them too!👍 I acquired an interesting Destroyer with a mastering mistake, it's 4/27, but mislabeled as "Seattle August 77" on the album cover, which is just a yellow piece of paper with a picture of the band and red lettering writing folded over a black box. It also has a mastering mistake Kashmir is briefly interrupted with bits of Stairway to Heaven. I was listening to it and was like WTF? is there something wrong with my needle or am I having flashbacks from the incredible 4-way acid I used to get in the 80s? But it is indeed a mastering mistake.
  18. Bill Macy https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/maude-co-star-character-actor-bill-macy-dies-97-n1068846
  19. The 14th is a great show, no question, but I think the previous night (the 13th) is better.
  20. Yesterday
  21. More evidence of the connection between Metal and Classical: Niccolo Paganini.
  22. Déjà vu. Deep down, very little has changed. The parallels are terrifying (to say the least!).
  23. Chris Robinson's voice ruins the entire thing for me, just like with Coverdale/Page I can't enjoy the music with either singer.
  1. Load more activity