All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Great goal by Pastrnak. Swayman was great so was samsonov. I'm glad I didn't allow myself to get all messed up over this series. Sometimes I feel being a Bruins fan is just a way for the universe to mess with me.
  3. Today
  4. The Panthers will be tough but no way a sweep vs either . Rest of this game should be interesting. Both goalies playing great
  5. I'm not sweating anything, Normally I would be really fired up about the Bruins and my blood pressure would be through the roof but this year I have no real expectations whatsoever so It's really not hurting as much as you might think. I did predict they'd be getting swept by the Panthers even if they do win tonight which shows you just how much faith I have.
  6. Why not listen to the excellent Millard audience recording then? One thing that I've noticed - I've heard big clean guitar sounds at a gig that sounded amazing, but didn't translate well to tape.
  7. Sweat out this third Hummingbird
  8. It's always a good night to watch the Os, Paul.
  9. I guess I picked a good night to watch the Orioles. Means is carving up the Reds so far... ⚾
  10. Yesterday
  11. Oh man, I just love the whole thing that you posted, not just at the 2:20 mark, but the whole thing. Yeah, please send me a link, looking forward to checking it all out!
  12. Here's the next part of The Stereo Project. Send me a message if you want the link. And check out the sample, especially around the 2:20 mark where Jimmy and Bonzo go on a tear. Sample:
  13. Alan Ladd as the killer who hated people but loved cats. 😊
  14. Saw it in our local theater some years back.
  15. luvlz2

Rush

Happy effin 17th anniversary to Rush's Snakes And Arrows album, which was released May 1st, 2007! Come to think of it I saw them in concert that day in Phoenix.
  16. Another great in-depth episode by Jose/JCM. I’ve always loved this gig and the 8mm footage from it that popped up in the mid 90’s.
  17. buffalo wings, mac & cheese, collard greens and some Dew...
  18. It might be worth 50 bucks but 5,000 thats just ridiculous.
  19. Yes its ridiculous. Being in upstate NY, I pay for MLB and can watch any game EXCEPT the Mets and Yankees. Can not watch them! Blacked out because greedy Spectrum has the rights. I buy it to watch my Orioles obviously. 7 hour drive to NY for me and blacked out
  20. Kentucky Derby day as its the first Saturday in May. Track has been sloppy with rain. I managed to have the winning horse in the Oaks and need either the 2 or 11 to hit the tewo day daily double. As for the race itself the favorite is the 17 Fierceness. No horse has ever won from that post. The 2 is a close second favorite, Sierra Leone. I think this is the best horse. The Japanese have sent a real monster. Never lost, the 11, Forever Young has a chance but has crossed 12 time zones traveling to get there. Il try to beat the 17. If it remains wet the 12 has a better chance in exactas an trifectas and such. I like 2, 8 the best but will be using the 4 and 18 also. Many other good races on the undercard
  21. Pan Fried John Dory Filet, Jersey Royal New Potatoes, Purple Asparagus. A Californian Chardonnay to accompany
  1. Load more activity