Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. For ages the circulating recording of this show only had one encore “Rock and Roll” and on a bootleg called “Live at the Heartbreak Hotel.” But in the mid-1990s the same recording surfaced in full which included all the encores as we know it today and the “Burn Like A Candle” bootleg CDs and LPs were pressed up.
  3. Yesterday
  4. I don’t know why everyone is getting so het up. Somebody had a theory. It’s been quickly debunked. Move on, nothing to see here.
  5. There's Great versions of Jimmy pulling it off out there on YouTube somewhere I've seen them I'm sure so you guys have tried it at home post them, I'm dying to see some more I haven't had a chance to look for any
  6. Should i open it? How much would this go if sealed? Love the art and dying to hear it
  7. I'm the uploader of the video you linked, and using YouTube's algorithms to back up your argument won't do you any favors. They are faulty at best. I once uploaded a Zeppelin show, and YouTube flagged it for copyright claiming that I had used a song from the heavy metal band Saxon. Obviously, I did not, but the algorithm said I did. This kind of thing happens all the time. I tried uploading Toronto 1971, and YouTube claimed I had used Stairway from BBC Sessions. It's done by bots which are very prone to error and thus not reliable by any stretch of the imagination.
  8. So many fun obscurities of the '60s out there...this is one of them. Kid was only 15 years old when he recorded this.
  9. Slow down there, hoss. Rick, are you mixing your meds? You are the one who posted about Curry and Westbrook. I didn't say a word about them. I love Curry but I think Westbrook is overrated and a team cancer. I would take Kawhi Leonard and the kid from Portland and several other players over Westbrook. The Lakers will be overrated by Las Vegas this year but the West is so deep that for the first time in years you can't just pencil in Golden State for the Finals. It looks like a wide-open season for a change and that could be fun. There are only two teams that I will actively hate and hope they fail spectacularly...Houston and Brooklyn.
  10. BUFFALO SABRES ARE NUMBER 1 IN THE NHL!!!!!!! Come and get me. Bitch's
  11. Ah, I love Neil Young. After the Gold Rush, Harvest.
  12. I got this wrong because those bungle heads are clueless. I fear only their pass rush this week. If our coaching staff is smart, big if, they can burn them down field. Ill give you my two picks for this week. Carolina over SF and Tampa over Tennessee
  13. The Bills are contenders because they have a top level defense. The offense is a work in progress as is Allen and i expect them to get better. They have some good teams to practice on after Philly. I think the Vikings have a good shot in the NFC and so do the Rams and Carolina as a sleeper. I am picking Carolina to pull the upset over SF this week, though I do not really look at it as a huge upset.
  14. I am with you totally as far as starting a team with Westbrooke and Curry. Westbrooke never gets enough credit. He is an animal
  15. Tom & Delores Laughlin were bad ass, they talked the talk and walked the walk and neither voiced any regrets. They used their movies as platforms and never backed down. My hats off to both.
  16. Last round, Offenburg - 3/24/73 was eliminated. Round 9. If you'd like to read all about it, here is the post with all the important info and here is the post for this round. The round posts include a detailed tracker of which show goes out when and the remaining shows. If none of that interests you and you'd like to go straight to voting, this is a direct link to the poll.
  17. What...? At first I thought you were just trolling, but can you really not hear the obvious differences in what's being played here...? You do realize that Page playing similar passages or motifs doesn't mean it's all from one show, right? This is pretty ridiculous man.
  18. "Good Times Bad Times" - Led Zeppelin
  19. Other obvious differences: Dazed first solo break before the San Francisco segment. Very different. Stairway solo. Very different.
  20. It is the magic of Zeppelin. Both versions are amazing, yet very different. I heard the 1973 version first in 1976 when the movie and live album came out and that to me was the gold standard of excellence. Then I first heard some 1971 versions and I was completely blown away. It was so different - not just the speed. but Page's ending solos in 1971 are completely different than the 1973 versions, and there is so much variety in the ending solo within each year - night to night. Another one of the many wonders of Led Zeppelin. My favorites from 1971 are Toronto and Osaka 9/29.
  21. I would definitely have to agree with your point. Robert Plant in those early touring days from 1969-71 are unreal, the Bonham Jones combo during the 71 tour blew away anything I’ve heard The Who do live or Deep purple, Pink Floyd, Uriah heap, Tool, Sound Garden name it no one could touch that power.
  22. Game 1: Nats - 5, Astros - 4. So Cole is beatable after all. His first loss since May. The Nats leaky bullpen made the game interesting late and it would have been a disaster if the Nats let the game get away from them after chasing Cole and using their #3 starter and top three arms from the pen. But Doolittle came thru. Game 2 should be a doozy...Strasbourg vs. Verlander.
  23. Strider

2019 NFL Thread

He's actually doing better in the pool this year than he usually does. 😁
  1. Load more activity