Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. JTM

football

Nah, no it wasn't. City were nobodies until they became Qatar FC. Everything they have won last few seasons they've bought. They are so great they can't even sell out a home game, even their home ground, the rented Etihad Stadium is nicknamed the Emptyhad.
  3. JTM

football

I remember Utd being relegated (73/74 season?) but not Law's back heel. Anyway, I get it that many Utd fans would rather see them lose against City, anything to prevent Liverpool having any chance of winning the Prem, arch rivals and all that. [and] Yes Utd have been shit last few game or so, ever since Ollie got the managerial contract, baffling really since they were doing so well after JM got his contract terminated. Edit. Hang on, the old memory banks hadn't fired up. I can recall that now, wasn't Law heartbroken in scoring that goal against his old team, but were they already going down anyway..
  4. chillumpuffer

football

Well I never??? You have no chance of United even scoring against City. We have been pretty shit the last few weeks and the thought of the title going down the M62, United may as well play with 9 men. You're old enough to remember Denis Law's back heel that set United down in the 70's?
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rld4QXlPH3k
  6. Easter/Passover blessings. Here are some vintage photos to enjoy
  7. I think this video will give you a better idea what LP collectors seek.
  8. Robert and Jimmy enjoyed 'Dazed And Confused', but still declined the use of a Led Zeppelin song for the soundtrack. Page attended the premier of 'Godzilla' in May 1998 and contributed to the soundtrack.
  9. For me it's a toss up between some of the P&P performances and the Black Crowes featuring Jimmy Page. I will say the Crowes only because I feel it is a testament to what he could do with back up guitars behind him, though you really need to stick to a script in that format. Jimmy doesn't like sticking to a script and most of us don't want to hear him stick to one either. But I'd say Ten Years Gone, Custard Pie, Sick Again and In My Time of Dying are the best live performances of these songs. And as for Page & Plant, The Rain Song perfomance has no equal on this planet and of the other live shows, albeit mostly scripted as well, has video on youtube of the New Orleans' concert where Jimmy very much went off script and the best of that set definitely, probably the best version of Heartbreaker you'll ever hear. When you consider how many great performances of that song exist, that's saying something.
  10. They nail it very nicely in the HTWWW DAC. Seattle '75 has a good one too.
  11. I have some Led Zep magazines from the 90's if someone wants them. I can mail them to you if you reimburse me the postage. I can email some pictures, I just can't figure out how to put them on this forum. Thanks, Mike larkinmike@me.com 216 952-9525
  12. City should blow them out . That game earlier in the year when Manchester City rallied to beat Liverpool was fabulous.
  13. Agreed, can't understand why there isn't more of a buzz about this. An incredible show in quality I never thought was possible for a boot. The whole band are killing it here. This will be my 'go-to' '75 show for a long time to come.
  14. Lots of curves, you bet, even more, when you get.......
  15. Yesterday
  16. If you know any favorites of Jimmy, Robert, John, and Jonesy, please list them. I might read one of my Zeppelin books, and if I see something, I'll reply.
  17. JTM

football

Yep, good though that Cardiff got beaten by Liverpool. Now for Wednesday, it's crucial for Liverpool that Utd don't lose to City.
  18. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/woodstock-50-cancelation-rumor/
  19. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nikki-sixx-fires-back-at-washed-up-small-career-people-for-coming-out-of-the-woodwork-around-motley-crue-biopic-release/
  20. Page's legacy is pretty much set in stone. It's a bedrock truism regardless of anything Jason Bonham may state. Everyone knows Page was questionable in his drug days and I doubt this affects much of that perception. I mean if LORI EFFING MADDOX can't alter people's perception of Page then Jason Bonham talking about Page giving him a bag of blow won't do anything. Now ... if Page is concerned about it is one thing but ... if Jimmy susceptible to past prosecution then the Maddox stuff would have resulted in a prison sentence when Hammer of the Gods came out. This stuff is hard to prove. Maddox was a groupie and David Bowie got to her before Page did. Additionally it's hard to prove someone took drugs unless you catch them in the act or have the bag. It is what it is. As far as Page's legacy post 1999 goes. Steve Gorman has a book coming out in September in which he has said he would tell the whole story of the Page/Crowes thing in 99-00. I'm fully expecting "Robinson brothers fighting" and "Page out of control drinking" to be brought up if I was to speculate.
  21. well MU just got whacked good by Everton and Pickford
  1. Load more activity