Jimmy Page -

nirvana

(Your pardons please...)

Jimmy Page, oh that name brought goosebumps to one's skin back in the Day

Oh Jimmy - have you forgotten?

Forgotten the Power of your Instrument, your Skill and Drama

The Magic, the Might, the Mystery?

Where have they gone - where have You Been!

Jimmy Page, wow - that NAME!

The name that conjurs, the Name that brings Joy

Pagey, JP, the Magus, Jimmy fuckin' Page!

Oh Jimmy - riff master, Magician

We're callin' to you....or have you forgotten.

There's probably a number of threads, where this piece may be inserted into. Not sure whether it deserves its' own thread.

What Jimmy decides to do, remains to be seen. I hope he gets motivated and inspired to do something we will all be happy with.

How could a man forget his own talent?

...Im missing the point, arent i?

I think he's sort of "urging" Jimmy to get back out and play because he's such an amazing talent and doesn't understand (the poster) why Jimmy isn't doing anything now. Though I agree with superdave that this has been discussed within a number of other threads and I'm not sure it needs its own.

I think he's sort of "urging" Jimmy to get back out and play because he's such an amazing talent and doesn't understand (the poster) why Jimmy isn't doing anything now. Though I agree with superdave that this has been discussed within a number of other threads and I'm not sure it needs its own.

Ahh, I see.. Then there is no need for this thread.. :mellow:

You can't honestly expect a musician to be as good when he is 60 as when he was 25.

That's not true necessarily. It often happens as you get older you learn more styles and your playing matures, a lot. Maybe your physical ability to play as fast as you once could etc. would be hindered but I definitely think musicians get better with age. Look at Robert for example. His voice is much much richer than it was in 1973. IMO.

That's not true necessarily. It often happens as you get older you learn more styles and your playing matures, a lot. Maybe your physical ability to play as fast as you once could etc. would be hindered but I definitely think musicians get better with age. Look at Robert for example. His voice is much much richer than it was in 1973. IMO.

:yesnod: :yesnod:

(Your pardons please...)

Jimmy Page, oh that name brought goosebumps to one's skin back in the Day

Oh Jimmy - have you forgotten?

Forgotten the Power of your Instrument, your Skill and Drama

The Magic, the Might, the Mystery?

Where have they gone - where have You Been!

Jimmy Page, wow - that NAME!

The name that conjurs, the Name that brings Joy

Pagey, JP, the Magus, Jimmy fuckin' Page!

Oh Jimmy - riff master, Magician

We're callin' to you....or have you forgotten.

corny stuff. but i'm sure he gets the point if he sees this at all.

I guess my point here with my rambling little sub-poem was that despite no Zeppelin re-union Jimmy has stated that he has some new material, new ideas, and wants to hit the road.

Well, we as fans have been hearing that for years in one form or another - with no results!

There is always that "project" Jimmy is working on. He was doing something where he was having all these classic guitars from around the world shipped to his studio and he was supposed to play a different piece on each one to showcase its sound. Nothing from that ever appeared. And that's just an example

Jimmy is a rare, unique, and much loved "super star" if you will.

And there was a day when Jimmy's name brought on a sense of awe. I grew up a teen in Zeppelin's prime - the 70's and as most of us know here Zeppelin ruled and Jimmy was rock's ultimate bad-ass.

Today, although he is 65 yrs old, I still expect him to show the world why he is who he was - and still is - an Icon.

Why can't he follow Robert's lead - getting better with age.

I guess my point here with my rambling little sub-poem was that despite no Zeppelin re-union Jimmy has stated that he has some new material, new ideas, and wants to hit the road.

Well, we as fans have been hearing that for years in one form or another - with no results!

There is always that "project" Jimmy is working on. He was doing something where he was having all these classic guitars from around the world shipped to his studio and he was supposed to play a different piece on each one to showcase its sound. Nothing from that ever appeared. And that's just an example

Jimmy is a rare, unique, and much loved "super star" if you will.

And there was a day when Jimmy's name brought on a sense of awe. I grew up a teen in Zeppelin's prime - the 70's and as most of us know here Zeppelin ruled and Jimmy was rock's ultimate bad-ass.

Today, although he is 65 yrs old, I still expect him to show the world why he is who he was - and still is - an Icon.

Why can't he follow Robert's lead - getting better with age.

Maybe he doesn't want to.

Archived