It's too brite for Jimmy Page 1998 - video

ro_a

The poster behind them promotes the 2/24/96 concert at the Entertainment Centre in

Sydney, Australia, strongly suggesting this was the press conference held in Sydney

the afternoon of 2/22/96. Jimmy & Robert had been flown in from Japan the same day.

I remember seeing the full video of this press conference at some time in the past.

It was probably posted on this forum.

I think that Robert and Jimmy are given a glass of beer and that Jimmy smokes several cigarrettes during the course of the interview. If I remember correctly, Jimmy is somewhat out of sorts during the entire interview, and Robert is in good humour and does most of the talking.

Maybe someone can find the link to the entire interview.

I remember seeing the full video of this press conference at some time in the past.

It was probably posted on this forum.

I think that Robert and Jimmy are given a glass of beer and that Jimmy smokes several cigarrettes during the course of the interview. If I remember correctly, Jimmy is somewhat out of sorts during the entire interview, and Robert is in good humour and does most of the talking.

Maybe someone can find the link to the entire interview.

Do you mean

But it's not the same press conference.

Do you mean

But it's not the same press conference.

Thanks for that link, glicine.

I may have the two press conferences intertwined in my memory.

This is the one that I was referring to.

I also remember one where Jimmy was wearing the sunglasses during the interview and was a little cranky. He wasn't cranky in this interview. Robert was very witty in this one, too. He is such a charmer. :)

Edited to say that I see in part three that Jimmy is wearing the sunglasses so this is the one I was referring to. I should have watched all three parts before I made my post. :slapface:

Watch part two. It goes into the full interview with the bright lights. I guess the two interviews are combined onto the three part clip.

The poster behind them promotes the 2/24/96 concert at the Entertainment Centre in

Sydney, Australia, strongly suggesting this was the press conference held in Sydney

the afternoon of 2/22/96. Jimmy & Robert had been flown in from Japan the same day.

agreed. I don't think I can change the title. oh well

Archived