Sons of Albion

ocean

I'm very happy to hear these two...a few years ago we missed out in the US on hearing any of The Black Country Bandits......I tried hard.

Rose Hill Drive are fun...I've seen these guys a few times and have met them as well.

I'll be damned!!! Logan sounds very similar to Robert in parts...LISTEN!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sonsofalbionuk

Yes, he does! It's probably because he learned to talk while he was around Daddy. Hanging out with Dad at concerts probably had some influence as well. Listen to him and you know from whom his language skills originated. Mom probably deserves some credit, too.

:D

What's with the hate, excplicitness, and anger? Those aren't qualities of Zeppelin. Are they an insight to what Plant taught his son? Perhaps Plant wasn't around ever and his destructive lifestyle made his son have a distorted reality?

What's with the hate, excplicitness, and anger? Those aren't qualities of Zeppelin. Are they an insight to what Plant taught his son? Perhaps Plant wasn't around ever and his destructive lifestyle made his son have a distorted reality?

Are you implying there was never any of those qualities you named in Zeppelin?

Yes, he was around, as you can see by the many photographs--and Zeppelin was mostly before Logan's lifetime anyway. As was Robert's "destructive lifestyle."

Logan's band's going with an image, that's all.

:thumbsup:2 thumbs up for both bands, thanks for calling them to our attention. I think AurA sounds a lot like Rose Hill Drive, whom I love, and yeah, Get It While You Can does sound a lot like How Many More Times. So which one is Robert's son?

I have a question.....on the Sons of Albion space, all the promo photos are captioned "photo by _____, suits by _____" What does "suits" mean? Is this Generation Y (or are we into Z already?) slang? Or are they crediting their tailor?? :huh:

:thumbsup:2 thumbs up for both bands, thanks for calling them to our attention. I think AurA sounds a lot like Rose Hill Drive, whom I love, and yeah, Get It While You Can does sound a lot like How Many More Times. So which one is Robert's son?

I have a question.....on the Sons of Albion space, all the promo photos are captioned "photo by _____, suits by _____" What does "suits" mean? Is this Generation Y (or are we into Z already?) slang? Or are they crediting their tailor?? :huh:

I think they're referring to the clothes they're wearing.

title.jpg

Doesn't Logan look a bit like Prince in that picture?

They all look like muppets. But his voice is good, and it does sound very similar to Robert's.

Reminds me of John Lennon and his son Sean - they both sound really similar. I like Sean Lennon's music. :D

Archived