Sons of Albion

ocean

I'll be damned!!! Logan sounds very similar to Robert in parts...LISTEN!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sonsofalbionuk

Yes, he does! It's probably because he learned to talk while he was around Daddy. Hanging out with Dad at concerts probably had some influence as well. Listen to him and you know from whom his language skills originated. Mom probably deserves some credit, too.

:D

What's with the hate, excplicitness, and anger? Those aren't qualities of Zeppelin. Are they an insight to what Plant taught his son? Perhaps Plant wasn't around ever and his destructive lifestyle made his son have a distorted reality?

Edited by AlexKx

What's with the hate, excplicitness, and anger? Those aren't qualities of Zeppelin. Are they an insight to what Plant taught his son? Perhaps Plant wasn't around ever and his destructive lifestyle made his son have a distorted reality?

Are you implying there was never any of those qualities you named in Zeppelin?

Yes, he was around, as you can see by the many photographs--and Zeppelin was mostly before Logan's lifetime anyway. As was Robert's "destructive lifestyle."

Logan's band's going with an image, that's all.

Edited by Aquamarine

:thumbsup:2 thumbs up for both bands, thanks for calling them to our attention. I think AurA sounds a lot like Rose Hill Drive, whom I love, and yeah, Get It While You Can does sound a lot like How Many More Times. So which one is Robert's son?

I have a question.....on the Sons of Albion space, all the promo photos are captioned "photo by _____, suits by _____" What does "suits" mean? Is this Generation Y (or are we into Z already?) slang? Or are they crediting their tailor?? :huh:

:thumbsup:2 thumbs up for both bands, thanks for calling them to our attention. I think AurA sounds a lot like Rose Hill Drive, whom I love, and yeah, Get It While You Can does sound a lot like How Many More Times. So which one is Robert's son?

I have a question.....on the Sons of Albion space, all the promo photos are captioned "photo by _____, suits by _____" What does "suits" mean? Is this Generation Y (or are we into Z already?) slang? Or are they crediting their tailor?? :huh:

I think they're referring to the clothes they're wearing.

title.jpg

Doesn't Logan look a bit like Prince in that picture?

They all look like muppets. But his voice is good, and it does sound very similar to Robert's.

Reminds me of John Lennon and his son Sean - they both sound really similar. I like Sean Lennon's music. :D

He doesn't sound anything like his father! He sounds like Tim Buckley who is great you know! Maybe it should be examined closer how much Logan and his father hate the U.S.? And what's with that? That market made them.

Edited by AlexKx