Did Plant Overuse the Words "I" and "Push" On the Song Remains the Same Soundtrack?

Jahfin

If u are talking about the track in the album, I didn't notice that he over used the word 'I', and if u count them u will find that they are just 3 I's .. Furthermore, I think that he's free to write what he wants as long as the lyrics are great!!

and If he overused it, What's the effective solution for this problem?!! I liked the lyrics that way and the song is such amazing

Funny that this thread would get moved to the Newbies section while this thread (Did Plant over-use the word "know" on House of the Holy album?) remains in the Led Zeppelin Master Forum. For one thing, I'm not a "Newbie" (nor was I when I joined this board), nor is the topic. It's a spin-off of the other thread, which wasn't meant to be taken seriously either.

Funny that this thread would get moved to the Newbies section while this thread (Did Plant over-use the word "know" on House of the Holy album?) remains in the Led Zeppelin Master Forum. For one thing, I'm not a "Newbie" (nor was I when I joined this board), nor is the topic. It's a spin-off of the other thread, which wasn't meant to be taken seriously either.

I have had a few posts moved from the master forum to here. The administrator claims it has nothing to do with when you join but what the question pertains to. Doesn't make much sense to me. As for the "push", I always loved it because it was something different from the album versions. I never understand why certain people want to go to a concert and hear exactly what they hear on the studio versions.

I have had a few posts moved from the master forum to here. The administrator claims it has nothing to do with when you join but what the question pertains to. Doesn't make much sense to me.

It doesn't make a lick of sense to me. When I noticed the thread was gone I created a new one in the Master forum not knowing it had been moved here. Now, it's gone again and the other thread has also been moved to the Newbies forum. No big deal I guess but it would be nice to know that it was moved and why.

I can understand the need for a Newbies forum because of the same old Satan/backwards masking, symbols, etc. questions being asked but perusing around this section of the board I see a lot of topics that seem out of place here. Then again, I don't seem to fully understand the nature of the Newbies forum, especially since my thread was moved here.

As for the "push", I always loved it because it was something different from the album versions. I never understand why certain people want to go to a concert and hear exactly what they hear on the studio versions.

I agree but this thread was never meant to be taken seriously anyway, it was merely a spoof of a similar thread.

It doesn't make a lick of sense to me. When I noticed the thread was gone I created a new one in the Master forum not knowing it had been moved here. Now, it's gone again and the other thread has also been moved to the Newbies forum. No big deal I guess but it would be nice to know that it was moved and why.

Guess it was pushed, pushed, puuuusssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeddddd into a different section???

Archived