Healing

ms_zeppelin94

I know we have many different religions manifesting on this site, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any healing symbols/rituals (whatever you do). I feel like crap, and I'm tired of it. I thought about putting up some Celtic symbols in my room, but don't know what many of them mean. I don't really care what belief they come from, so if anyone knows anything helpful, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!!

I know we have many different religions manifesting on this site, so I was wondering if anyone knew of any healing symbols/rituals (whatever you do). I feel like crap, and I'm tired of it. I thought about putting up some Celtic symbols in my room, but don't know what many of them mean. I don't really care what belief they come from, so if anyone knows anything helpful, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!!

Hi Ms_zeppelin94! I know this isn't answering your question. I just wanted to share with you what i did at your age and beyond to feel better when i was down, as well as to feel good when i wasn't down! I listen to music i love. Music has always been theraputic for me. When i was a teenager i listened to music all the time. My bedroom had posters and pictures of all my favorites covering the walls: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bruce, The Beatles, etc.... i felt my bedroom (that i didn't spend much time in, because if i could be out with my friends, i was out)... but my bedroom was a retreat for me! I hope you feel better soon! It's normal to have ups and downs at your age. Just wait until the U2 show, you will be feeling good for weeks after!

sci004.jpg

THE MAIYURMA -The heart is a unifying life symbol, being the pulsing centre for human existence. This symbol is a Seichim healing symbol, (also sometimes used in Reiki), it comes from Ancient Egypt and provides love on all levels. The helix crossing the symbol amplifies the effect of unconditional love, inherent in this symbol, making it impossible to 'over use' or apply incorrectly. Permission to make this symbol known to those not trained in healing, was granted by the Lord Melchizedek.

goldenmatrix.com

I have come to learn that my most peaceful or healing moments are achieved during meditation via yoga. It is quite impossible for me to find enough quiet, dettached time at home to do this, so its at the yoga studio where i can set the stage for meditation. I have found that if you quiet your mind, stop the chatter in your head and breathe deeply, answers are revealed, new healing thoughts occur and peace is able to settle in. This may sound easy or maybe even seem strange, but its harder to do than you think and it really does strip away stress. The great thing about it is you can do this anywhere.....church, synagogue or yoga studio not required. :) Good luck, I hope you find the answers, healing and peace you are looking for.

Thank You!!

It sounds like you might want to consider a ritual cleansing also. Fire and Air, and Water and Earth. Or at least burn some sage and smudge your home with it.....

Sending positive energy your way....

Aside from religion,symbols or rituals,none of which I'm against and some I support...If I feel like "crap," I put good fuel in my system, nutritious, non junk. Veggies and fruits. Also, I take very brisk walks to the point the endorphins kick in,a good natural high. I don't listen to music during these walks, I listen to myself. I do this on a regular basis. Listen to your body.

I go out to the Redwoods, find the biggest one around, sit at it's base and scream whatever is bugging me at the tree for as long as it takes.

The tree never minds and readily soaks up my worries, turns them into something useful and keeps on growing :D

Aside from religion,symbols or rituals,none of which I'm against and some I support...If I feel like "crap," I put good fuel in my system, nutritious, non junk. Veggies and fruits. Also, I take very brisk walks to the point the endorphins kick in,a good natural high. I don't listen to music during these walks, I listen to myself. I do this on a regular basis. Listen to your body.

EXCELLENT post/excellent advice (esp about the nutrition!!....don't even get me started on how crap food/crap nutrition leads to so many problems, including depression/etc). :)

Sharon

The ancient Egyptian symbol of the "Ankh" was "The Breath of Life" from the god's of that time. I've heard it being used as a sign of sanctuary or shelter or just a place to get away from all of you troubles in life.

That is one of my boyfriend's favorites.

Archived