Sol Studios

thozil

Found these pictures on the web the other day:

SolStudios1.jpg

SolStudios2.jpg

Water Music

Sol Mill stands in a delightful setting, only minutes from excellent communications to Central

LondonSol Mill is an interesting period property now in need of some refurbishment, in a

wonderful waterside setting. built of brick elevations and part rendering under a pitch slate

roof, the property extends to approaching 5,000 sq.ft. Until recently the property has been

used as a recording studio and the accommodation has been divided between commercial

usage to the front, linked with residential accommodation to the rear. The spacious rooms

along with the permission for mixed usage, make this a most versatile property. Sol Mill is

accessed through electronically operated gates to a brick stone set driveway, leading to the

side of the property. The gardens and grounds, which extend to approximately 0.7 acres are

interspersed with specimen plants, trees and shrubs, with the Lulle Brooke, a tributary to the

Thames, running and dividing through the garden with the original Mill Chase running below

the property.

• 2 bathrooms

• 5 bedrooms

• 4 receptions

Asking price of £1,700,000

Source: http://queen.rkcs.hu/hirek_img/watermusic.aspx

I think Steve is holding out for Tower House, but he's going to be one disappointed cat when I outbid him :)

Thozil, thanks very much for sharing what you've found. It's an incredibly lovely setting. I suppose they've ripped out all the recording gear though.

Thanks for those pictures!! What a nice, relaxing setting to record music. Very nice layout. Very zen-like. Ultra-cool. I can almost hear "Who's To Blame" playing now ...

I say most of us on this board can pool are money together and transform it into a LedZeppelin.com themed house, with Zep memorabilia, theatre, state of the art audio and of course a phenomenal bar.

Many different ways to go with the theming. Ideas everyone with specifics!

I say most of us on this board can pool are money together and transform it into a LedZeppelin.com themed house, with Zep memorabilia, theatre, state of the art audio and of course a phenomenal bar.

Many different ways to go with the theming. Ideas everyone with specifics!

How about a small theater for a "Song Remains the Same" type movie about the history of Led Zeppelin. The NCR rating better be under 25 for a good sound experience!

How about a small theater for a "Song Remains the Same" type movie about the history of Led Zeppelin. The NCR rating better be under 25 for a good sound experience!

And Jimmy can break out all of that rare video from Zep concerts he's been holding from us all these years and make it a part of this Zep documentary :unsure:

Archived