Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

Ohhh,,,I'd like to apologize it if my expression was wrong!

All I wanted to say was that they are beautiful father and daughter and that looks like a beautiful couple in the photograph(to me). I never wrote it as an immoral meaning.

And thank you Renata for following my mistake! :)

I have never thought something immoral! I also think, that when somebody wouldn´t know them that they are father and daughter- he would think that they are a beautiful couple. :) ( sorry for my English, I don´t know if I wrote it correct :D )

And it looks that they really adore each other and that Jimmy is very proud that he has got such a beautiful and succesfull daughter !

Has anybody already seen Jimmy´s granddaughter? I would bet that the girl is so pretty like her mom and the grandparents :)

Has anybody already seen Jimmy´s granddaughter? I would bet that the girl is so pretty like her mom and the grandparents :)

All I can say is she has the best name ever.B)

I have never thought something immoral! I also think, that when somebody wouldn´t know them that they are father and daughter- he would think that they are a beautiful couple. :) ( sorry for my English, I don´t know if I wrote it correct :D )

And it looks that they really adore each other and that Jimmy is very proud that he has got such a beautiful and succesfull daughter !

I have never seen a picture of Martha Alice yet. Maybe her mother will take pictures soon -- or Ross.

user4156_pic112_1212520440.jpg

What's Robert doing? :huh: At first I thought he was putting some makeup or something :D

Oooh, I love this thread... My internet is faster now and I can finally see full Pagey's hotness. Faster.:wub:

Yay for fast internet!

Yaay for Jimmy!

:cheer:

Yay for everything!!!

Mwahahahahaha...

1zc1hdy.jpg

24wg6ll.jpg

:angel:

Poor Jimmy, he was so exhausted from the high temperature which was in MSG that evening!

Luckilly he didn´t faint, otherwise we Pagettes would have to give him first aid!

And I like his cute little tummy... he was not so skinny yet, he looked healthy :wub:

I have never seen a picture of Martha Alice yet. Maybe her mother will take pictures soon -- or Ross.

Ross wrote in his diary of October 9,2007

''Congratulations to Scarlet Page who last night welcomed her daughter Martha Alice into this poor world. Born to a life of luxury and privilege with Grandad taking care of her every whim ''.

Now Scarlet is desperately searching for Iron Maiden baby clothes for Martha's first photo spread in Hello magazine with Grandad.........''

I had been waiting this photo,but this seems to have been Ross's joke. :lol:

Therefore,we can only imagine her appearance and atmosphere from these photographs.

Her mom

3fvka3l0ce32230.jpg

A little girl with Martha's grandad

jptg.jpg

My fantasy(or a dream)....Jimmy teaches Martha a guitar or a base guitar and she will be a professional musician like Tal Wilkenfeld(Jeff Beck's young female bassist) and will play with her grandad. Wow!!! :cheer:

Poor Jimmy, he was so exhausted from the high temperature which was in MSG that evening!

Luckilly he didn´t faint, otherwise we Pagettes would have to give him first aid!

And I like his cute little tummy... he was not so skinny yet, he looked healthy :wub:

Yes it must have been horrible in those conditions being hot and sticky, drenched in sweat so you could feel the drops down your chest..hair drenched too, with drops of water dropping off his tight curls...yes absolute Hell :P

Otherwaise, as you say, we would have to take care of him, keeping him cool. He would have to be put into a pool of cool water, but since he couldn't swim we would have too keep hold of him...*sigh*

ASS! :yay:

rgzev8.jpg

Ross wrote in his diary of October 9,2007

''Congratulations to Scarlet Page who last night welcomed her daughter Martha Alice into this poor world. Born to a life of luxury and privilege with Grandad taking care of her every whim ''.

Now Scarlet is desperately searching for Iron Maiden baby clothes for Martha's first photo spread in Hello magazine with Grandad.........''

I had been waiting this photo,but this seems to have been Ross's joke. :lol:

Therefore,we can only imagine her appearance and atmosphere from these photographs.

Her mom

3fvka3l0ce32230.jpg

A little girl with Martha's grandad

jptg.jpg

My fantasy(or a dream)....Jimmy teaches Martha a guitar or a base guitar and she will be a professional musician like Tal Wilkenfeld(Jeff Beck's young female bassist) and will play with her grandad. Wow!!! :cheer:

I love that fantasy! :D

OK new poem.

First off there is so much I wanted to write about Pagey's 'Royal Darkness' and honestly with a title like that there should be alot. There really is so much to his' Royal Darkness' Dark Lord/ Royal Darkness Jimmy means alot to me.

But I had to keep it short and simple. (looking at it you may not think that was short, well for me it is :lol: )

His eyes of emerald glow;

Draw you into the magic within.

His Royal Darkness.

A smile so slight;

Yet of charm and carisma.

His Royal Darkness.

He has the Presence that makes you fall weak to your knees.

That surronds the palace in which he lives.

His Royal Darkness

The glow of the candlelight surronds you, my Lord.

The flicker reflects in your eyes.

I see the magic.

I fell the Presence.

Of his Royal Darkness.

Oh the last stanza I just put in at the last moment.

This is one of the pics I was inspired by-there are more but they are on my computer.

35jdydy.jpg

OK new poem.

First off there is so much I wanted to write about Pagey's 'Royal Darkness' and honestly with a title like that there should be alot. There really is so much to his' Royal Darkness' Dark Lord/ Royal Darkness Jimmy means alot to me.

But I had to keep it short and simple. (looking at it you may not think that was short, well for me it is :lol: )

His Royal Darkness.

A smile so slight;

His Royal Darkness.

His Royal Darkness

I see the magic.

I fell the Presence.

Of his Royal Darkness.

This is one of the pics I was inspired by-there are more but they are on my computer.

35jdydy.jpg

Adore it!!!!!!!! :D:wub::wub:

All I can think of is David saying how he's 'an imaginary guitar stud' during their interview when I see this. Jimmy is so hot in these! Very dark lord looking I think.

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0018.jpg

This very last one about killed me when I found this today on Zeppelinart.com. I love this!!!

budokan_12_14_93_page_coverdale_f.jpg

His Royal Darkness.

A smile so slight;

His Royal Darkness.

His Royal Darkness

I see the magic.

I fell the Presence.

Of his Royal Darkness.

35jdydy.jpg

I love it. You're a true poet Lucia. Keep up the good work! :)

Ok, this is not Royal Jimmy, but...

aaahah.jpg

One of my favs. :wub: :wub:

Archived