Princess Problem

YOU SOUND A BIT OF A TWAT TO ME!!! <_<

whatever. i tried to do something nice by offering a ticket to people who would be interested. i could have given it to a scalper/tout. i caould have done a lot of things, but i wanted to make it available to people who had a genuine interest in going. what i don't hear is what others would have done in the same situation.

please end this senseless topic now.

how do i do it?

whatever. i tried to do something nice by offering a ticket to people who would be interested. i could have given it to a scalper/tout. i caould have done a lot of things, but i wanted to make it available to people who had a genuine interest in going. what i don't hear is what others would have done in the same situation.

how do i do it?

A piece of rope would be best.

how do i do it?

Hear me.

What I would have done in the same situation is to have sold it to someone on here at face value (£125/$250) and asking them to come as my guest for the evening. The hardest decision would have been deciding who to select.

That way I would have taken immense pleasure in possibly making someone's dream come true and at the same time making a friend for life and this would be the only 'gain' that I would have made from Led Zeppelin.

Hear me.

What I would have done in the same situation is to have sold it to someone on here at face value (£125/$250) and asking them to come as my guest for the evening. The hardest decision would have been deciding who to select.

That way I would have taken immense pleasure in possibly making someone's dream come true and at the same time making a friend for life and this would be the only 'gain' that I would have made from Led Zeppelin.

and that, my dear message board, is exactly what i did. phoned a friend in london who, along with me, is a huge fan of joe bonamassa (if you haven't heard him you gotta' listen - jason bonham plays drums on his latest CD)

we are all set and i know i am going with someone who is as appreciative as i. and guess what? i GAVE the ticket to him. that way no one can say that i broke any rules. he does, however, have to buy me endless merch. at the show.

peace.

whatever. i tried to do something nice by offering a ticket to people who would be interested. i could have given it to a scalper/tout.

<_< that would be hilarious - if it wasn't so ridiculous <_<

You messaged me and said " Basically I would like to make at least 2,000 " - in what way are you different from a tout then ?

<_< that would be hilarious - if it wasn't so ridiculous <_<

You messaged me and said " Basically I would like to make at least 2,000 " - in what way are you different from a tout then ?

my desire was to cover the expenses i incurred in getting over here. i thought that to be fair.

my mistake for even getting involved with this.

can't wait for the show.

BTW, tickets are selling today for over £3000.00 at the venue.

how do i do it?

You started the topic

Stop making yourself out to be some kind of saint.

you just got greedy thats all

and that, my dear message board, is exactly what i did. phoned a friend in london who, along with me, is a huge fan of joe bonamassa (if you haven't heard him you gotta' listen - jason bonham plays drums on his latest CD)

we are all set and i know i am going with someone who is as appreciative as i. and guess what? i GAVE the ticket to him. that way no one can say that i broke any rules. he does, however, have to buy me endless merch. at the show.

peace.

pull the other one.

If you had a "friend" in London you wouldn't have had to come touting here in the first place.

peace.

I think you're full of shit...so peace off

i have to laugh at all of you.

that's what's so great about message boards. you can talk and talk til your face turns blue and it doesn't make a shitload of difference beacuse you're not talking to anyone who cares.

to those of you who still want tickets, i would try calling ticketmaster, as we met people today who actually RETURNED one. we stood right there as it was happening. additionally, there are people at the venue who ARE selling tickets.

to those of you who still want tickets, i would try calling ticketmaster, as we met people today who actually RETURNED one. we stood right there as it was happening. additionally, there are people at the venue who ARE selling tickets.

:blahblah:

As you were and will be tomorrow no doubt :shifty:

my desire was to cover the expenses i incurred in getting over here. i thought that to be fair.

my mistake for even getting involved with this.

can't wait for the show.

BTW, tickets are selling today for over £3000.00 at the venue.

I am genuinely curious, what is BTW???

Archived